I Think I'm In Love-What to do with magick?

As simple as it sounds in the title. I’m very much personally against any spells that are against someones freewill but is there anything I can do? Any spells that say can make me seem more attractive to others or grab their attention even if they’re online and don’t see me physically?

6 Likes

You can use glamour magick which is not limited to girls. plus some demons will teach you to become more charming. That way you appear better with magick but not control someones thoughts or actions. some demons. Ronove is a demon i personally suggest, he deals with charisma and charm. Below is his sigil

2 Likes

Holy-his name has been on my mind for a while actually since yesterday. I’ll see what I can do with him

2 Likes

Seems like he has been calling you. He may be interested in helping. Well much luck, and although im a beginner, you can hmu if you need help with something.

1 Like

Listening to this I begin to speak with him

Great spirit confirm who you are
“Ronwe-I would like to thank you for answering my call”
Why have you called to me?
“Because there is a connection”
Can you unlock the aspect of my mind you are associated with?
“It is already done”
What is it you want from me?
“I want nothing but to help”
Doesn’t sound liked that much of a faustian contract!
“Such a thing does not exist, merely the work of fiction”
When I open my eyes, I ask of you to appear to me in a beholdable form-opens my eyes
“You are not yet ready to behold our forms”
“You can make her yours if you-”
Ronwe, could you repeat what you said
“Yes yes, she is your but you have to want it-you have to work for it”
Can you teach me her mother language
“I can help with that”
How do I make myself more desirable?
He came up to my ear and said “You already have” then he disappeared and now Gaia takes his presence

2 Likes

im happy that i was the one to bring Ronove to you!

1 Like

I don’t really do love spells or anything like that, but like someone else said, you could try glamour magick…or if this person already likes you, I don’t think it’s necessarily against free will to make that feeling stronger using magick.

1 Like

Don’t use magic at all in this case,imho.
Imagine if you found that someone had used magic to get into your panties.
That would be something extra repulsing if you found out later.
One night stands are ok…it is just for a quickie…but LOVE hmm not my cup of tea.
But at the end we all have our view on love and loved ones.
You be YOU and it is your free will :clap::clap::clap:
All best in love and keep those butterflies floating :ok_hand:

1 Like

See that’s the thing, I’m not saying “how can I get her to be mine?” or “I wanna fuck her” with magick. I’m saying, how can I make myself seem more attractive with magick and so on. Glamour magick

I have strong morals with love magick. I will never use it to go against someones free will

Glamour magic is easiest way and there is a nice ritual for that on Youtube posted by StarGirl the practical witch.
Kudos to her :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like
1 Like

I’ve heard burning dried roses can help, along with using vanilla. Personally, I’ve tried wearing vanilla scents, and essential oils always gets their attention. You could always mix the two and wear or carry it in a bottle; if you’re wishing to have more of a little luck in them falling in love.

My friend says brewing tulips into a tea, adding cinnamon, sugar, honey, and a little hint of milk with roses burned around it has always worked for them.

Careful with love magick; it can backfire and turn into an obsessive relationship.

1 Like

Make sure its pure kind. Sugar works too. I wouldn’t work with honey because its slow.

2 Likes

Sugar? What element / effect does that have? never heard of using that in practice. Would pure sugar be better as well; or sugarcane?

1 Like
2 Likes

Mostly just need glamour magick. I’m not abvout to dabble in magick that goes against free will. Don’t know the r isks behind that

1 Like

Although this is (in wicca faith) used on beltane in the early light of the sunrise; i’ve heard rinsing your face with dew (and of course a nice shower after) helps with long life. If you have many dandelions around you, (the yellow ones), i recommend picking them, rinsing them, and brewing into a nice tea (it tastes amazing!) and it helps also with clearing skin and good health. (also headaches, nausea, and stomach ache.)

1 Like

Plus, all parts of it (including the roots) are nontoxic and edible- so don’t worry about that.

1 Like

Adding onto this, her discord username has just been on my mind for ages. I keep affirming to myself that I want a loving relationship and not just one with sex. Sex would come after if she and I consented to it of course. Any reason as to why?