I think I wanna make poison

I don’t know why, but for some reason I’ve had a real infatuation with Monkshood lately. I’ve only spent a few days researching it, but I think next spring I wanna start growing it in my garden to make poisons.

Don’t go around making poisons for the hell of it. Or blindly administrating them.
The night shades, such as monks hood, are almost always associated with Saturn and death. They can all be used to make flying ointments, kill magically, and also to protect. But you must exercise extreme caution, as the poison is very toxic. Always handle with gloves, never on the bare skin.

1 Like

Hey Judge
What kind of poisoner would you like to become?

Best
Keez

[quote=“keez, post:3, topic:4166”]Hey Judge
What kind of poisoner would you like to become?

Best
Keez[/quote]

I don’t plan on using the poison. Except maybe for hunting. I just like gardening. I used to grow marijuana for recreational use.

The poison I don’t use, I can give to others.

Really just sounds like asking for trouble

Growing weed and growing something that can kill a man are two different things

[quote=“Illustrious, post:5, topic:4166”]Really just sounds like asking for trouble

Growing weed and growing something that can kill a man are two different things[/quote]Growing one may be more dangerous than the other, but at least it’s legal.

In the United states, it is mostly legal to grow poisonous plants. The only restriction that I’ve heard of is not being able to sell, grow, or be in possession of Belladonna in Louisiana.

[quote=“Euoi, post:7, topic:4166”]In the United states, it is mostly legal to grow poisonous plants. The only restriction that I’ve heard of is not being able to sell, grow, or be in possession of Belladonna in Louisiana.[/quote]Canada has completely different laws. A lot of people grow Monkshood on their property lines.

I recently discovered poison ivy berries growing in the woods around my house. Took me a minute to figure out what I was looking at. Poison Ivy is easy to spot, but I’m wondering about the toxicity of the berries. I’ve never actually seen them before.

May I kindly suggest Ricinus communis? Apart from the cold/'flu like symptoms the death is not apparently unpleasant. No one suspects poisoning.

Al.

2 Likes

Quite a popular subject after Breaking Bad tv series, but it’s a long story.
Really toxic are tobacco and coffee and they are everywhere. You can work with them without puting yourself in troubles.

1 Like

Glass cleaner+bleach

1 Like

A clean house and white robe, that’s what I like the most :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Or Babuskahs home brewed vodka👌

3 Likes