I think I might be crazy >w<

I’ll evoke him in a little but … I’ll ask him for his preference … Thanks for the advice :blush:

2 Likes

If you maintain your energy and grounding it’s fine. Resting and replenishing is self care and that cannot be faulted. #fightme

Ok guys I evoked him and asked him . I felt positive energy … And got a yes on the Board … (I asked for signature both times it showed :slight_smile:)
Thoughts guys ?

Of all the spirits I have worked with, including Lucifer, I’d say Belial is the most audible one for me. Almost every night I hear a voice saying my name since I have been working with him. It’s soft and caring sounding. Not like I have heard about Belial. He is still pushy tho, but I like that about him.

1 Like

LOL, nothing but silence when I tried Lucifer? Are you sure?

Agreed, Lucifer is amazing. :metal:Hail Lucifer.
And I really don’t think you’re crazy. Even ghosts will call out your name, but if you did a working with him the day before, more than likely he was responding to your call. I encourage you to continue. He’s great!

You got that right! Your words won’t be bouncing off the ceiling, you will be heard and they do answer.

Its possible that you are … but more likely youre not.
This sort of thing drove me insane.
More than likely, when I was trying to read by tarot for someone, or to scan (attempted) someone, I would call their name twice while trying to focus on their avatar.
This may be what youre hearing, or it could be a recently passed person trying to get your attention.
I would recommend banishing rituals or middle pillar exercise to balance, if youre not forbidden to do such a thing that is.

1 Like