I think I might be crazy >w<

Ok so I was sitting on the floor in another room and I heard a calm male voice say my name … It was quiet and it was 2:36 AM …
It sounded very calm … I have a feeling it could be Lucifer but I don’t know man !
Is this normal ? I might as well say I did a ritual at 4:00 Pm yesterday … With him … But idk … Any advice or thoughts or anything ?
Thx in advance …

7 Likes

I would say it 100% him :blush:… there would be no reason for any other spirit to call on you. He was you simply answering your call! He’s wonderful you should get to know him.

6 Likes

It was a spirit, idk if it was Lucifer, but it was surely someone there. If you want to make sure it was him, you could ask him.

3 Likes

Yes he is very calm, patient and loving. Almost like a father. But you should be freighten or worried.
@Smol_Summoner You should only embrace it acknowledge his presence. :blush:

2 Likes

@Smol_Summoner Yes this is also an option you can channel lucifer through meditation and ask him yourself. That’s always the thing to do.

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

If he only said your name then it’s probably him, but it could be another spirit. I suggest you just ask who he is - without channeling or meditation - just talk to him and listen to what he says, the same way you do with a human being. As you yourself experienced, they can “talk” if they want :slight_smile:

I would also recommend using an audio recorder, it would help.

2 Likes

Idk who would be seeking me out… But I would like to add that my astral senses are still developing and yeaah … I’m a beginner …
But Thx for your help :smile:

2 Likes

You’re not crazy!

It was def a spirit so great job :cherry_blossom:
If you’re unsure it’s Lucifer- ask him for his signature which no one can copy and if he can’t do it then maybe look into banishing but I don’t that’s really the case here.
So if he does give the signature or you trust the spirit without asking for it, next time you should try to talk back or at least thank for coming.

3 Likes

Thank you :smile:
I was so befuddled by it I didn’t even say anything besides wow and what is going on lol

2 Likes

@Smol_Summoner Yes this is a normal reaction my friend :relieved:… you simply must get use to it though but that’s obvious. But it is also true that no one can copy Lucifers signature only he can. So you should ask him personally If you haven’t already. I don’t really agree with just calling out to see whether it’s him or not because nasties can always appear and bother you if you aren’t careful. But im pretty sure it’s him, But if not the only way to gind out is through asking. :blush:

2 Likes

I evoked him yesterday … Should I do so today just to be sure ? The only thing is idk if I’ll hear him or see him … Should I use the Ouija board just to be sure or just evoke him ?

2 Likes

I would say most definitely evoke him again… only if you’re serious about working with him.
Daily evocation or meditation on him even shows a sign of dedication and appreciate so this helps. But using a ouji board I feel would be a personal preference,
I never used one.

It all depends on your sense and what he does with you really, as far as if you’ll see or hear anything. Are your clairaudience abilities open to where you can hear spirits? If not then Lucifer simply allowed you to hear him, to let you know he heard your call and is ready to work. But in the same instance your clairvoyant abilities may be open you just are not aware of this so of sort of blockage is created by your mind because it cannot explain it.:man_shrugging: @Smol_Summoner

2 Likes

Newbies,
If you evoke…be prepared for an answer. This isn’t like church where you pray for twenty years and hear (big surprise)…silence.
THESE God’s are real.

7 Likes

What @anon50363245 said also. :blush: @Smol_Summoner

3 Likes

I’ve heard on one YouTube video that you shouldn’t do evocation daily … But I am serious about working with him … I’ll evoke him sometime today and talk to him :smile:
I am grateful for your help

2 Likes

That’s clairaudience! Welcome to being psychic.
Its very normal and you are perfectly sane.

5 Likes

Ok thanks :smile:
I wasn’t sure … I know a lot about this stuff but I forgot and it was that moment kind of thing.

2 Likes

Well I heard differently… that u should evoke at least daily with Lucifer as I said he doesn’t tolerate laziness. :blush:

1 Like