I think I accidentally summoned King Paimon

Hey
I am really really new
What I am doing is based on purely instinct, I have been learning all I can about the “mysterious ways” for a long time but not exactly learning much. More in a subconscious way… Like getting the gist of it all.
I am inclined more to the Chaos side for I feel the will excels over any other force. But I am not in a position to defend my thought. Like I said. I am new in execution. I made only a couple of sigils in the last weeks and that’s it.
Today, I was going through the topics here and I saw a couple about King Paimon. I thought “He seems nice. He might help me. Maybe I should try to get in touch with him later.” Then I went to Google to see his sigil. I examined it for a few moments. Like “How can I draw this?” Then I wondered “What the hell is an Enn…” I looked it up and read it aloud once, “I don’t know what that means.”
Then, I don’t know why but I started telling my wish, my goal in life in a very logical way, professional may be, while bawling my eyes out. I felt a pressure on my shoulders like someone is leaning from my back. I told “Thank you if you are here and listening” And I heard a sound between ringing of the bells and flowing of water coming from the wall in front of me.
Then I felt cold. Like someone hugging me suddenly let go…
Throughout the day I have realized some little things, nuances. Balloons on the horizon, a cat doing a weird thing… Nothing to put my finger on but just out of the ordinary. I found some change in my pocket that i did no put in and weirdly my posture changed .
One more thing: While I was thinking what I should eat for dinner, “THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES” formed in my mind. (one of the things we “talked” about was about weight loss… :slight_smile: )
Now I want to give him some tobacco, some alcohol (either some moonshine vodka or homebrewed stale beer. I am not sure), wafers, and peanuts as an offering tonight.
And at this moment I am open to suggestions and any insight.
Is there anything specific I should do from now on?

1 Like

Ok first let me start off by saying if your senses are not fully opened then I would work on that; that way you’ll be able to decipher the difference between real entities and imposters. Also not all demons or entities are nice and all lovey and dovey some will fuck you up just because they can and to see what you’re really made of and ready for what you’re asking of them.
Many people or practitioners go into this with their eyes closed to the signs that are out there for a warning to be careful and think demons or said entities are all fluffy and helpful. If your agenda doesn’t really match up with theirs than well you’ll start off on different pages and at odds so to speak. If you’re a complete novice at magic then I would say work on the basics and fundamentals of magic as well evocations and invocations. You need to get your feet firmly on solid ground and have a grasp of the basics before you go into pact making etc, etc…
But this is only my opinion and you can go at whatever pace you see fit for yourself and or path you choose to walk. But remember this demons especially the higher ranks of demons can be offended rather easily do do your home work on whom you choose to work with and how they like to be addressed it goes a long way in making a good impression.Just food for thought for you…

7 Likes

Thank you. You are right. I know there is so much I don’t know. As I said I am a novice. And I am not going by knowledge here. Just instinct. But I feel somewhat safe in here, why? I don’t know. Like I said. just instinct.
The thing is because of my upbringing, culture and as English is my second language, the rituals all feels fake to me. I can’t concentrate in them. Believe me I’ve tried, a lot…
That leaves me to force my will into things to happen, and I have seen that work, may be too much…
King Paimon - if he was the one visited me today- has the attributes to get me where I want to be.
And not for a second I thought he was fluffy. He felt potent, heavy if you will, and I felt humbled to be in his presence hence the offerings, for I felt unprepared.

You know instinct is a good thing to have but it’s a lot like having a huge ego at times you can think you know what you’re doing at times by feel of touch rather than true knowledge and that’s when you run into trouble. And as English as your second language. Most of these rituals were wrote in Latin or french or some other form of middle eastern language as I have come to know and learn. So language is just a form of expression it really is the intent of the words and how they’re spoke that truly matters.
With time you’ll come to know these things by trial and error. We all make mistakes in the beginning of our path with Magick no one is born an adept or a proficient mage in this life or any other one we may live or have lived. So with that said, I wish you well and you have a great journey on the road you choose to walk my friend.

3 Likes

I see what you mean. I guess we’ll see. I am definitely not jumping into all this with my eyes closed. I am learning, studying. There’s another layer of knowledge behind the rituals. Why you do what you do.

Think of it, and I am definitely not mocking here. You face north, light a candle and banish from the four corners. (I know there’s more to this but for the sake of argument bear with me.) Now think you are up in the sky. Are four corners enough? May be you add up and down too. What if we were technologically so advanced that we lived on a space ship going light speed? Now you have to factor in time dilation. Do you banish from tomorrow and yesterday, too or do you, from just this second for the next will never come? You might be living close to a black hole, there goes your light source…If you were an alien that communicated with using only colors, how do you chant? And where the hell is north?

See, how things turn obsolete. I am not dismissing the knowledge here, but sometimes you have to turn inwards to make sense of it all. If the powers we are dealing with here are universal, then there must be a better way to tap into this source. (And I don’t turn everything into space opera in my mind. This is just a train of thought to show this is not arrogance but curiosity.)

In the mean time things keep happening. Small things. Not necessarily good or bad, just out of the ordinary. I am just waiting at the moment to see where it will all lead to.
I will keep an update if you are interested. You seem to be the only one :slight_smile:

No I can see your point but you are making everything overcomplicated with everything. Just do the basic that you find and you should be just fine. The reason why I was interested in your post ,is because I’ve worked with the great king Paimon for over two years now and I like to see the perspectives of others and see if the coincide with my own points of views and what has been revealed to me or not at all. So that is why I write to you now and tell you to take your time and do it right and many great things can been shown to you or there can and will be hard lessons learned. Just keeping going and you’ll be fine

3 Likes

What was it like for you? Can you explain a bit more?

Well myself personally when I first started receiving king Paimon lessons; it felt like I was being bulldozed over with many different types of ideas and languages that I never before really had an idea of. Now I’m not saying I was given the gift of language but when I hear something in a different dialect I seem to know what it means now some way, Give or take so to speak.Also I did a perfect/permanent possession with King Paimon and I felt truly wired for like three or four days with no sleep or food and all I had was like a million voices talking in my ear and a low buzzing sound as well until my body and mind merged fully together.
He has shown many of the different times he’s came to this realm in a human form and some of the things that transpired when he came… He’s also helped me with in my art element and many more things of this nature. But the times I went against his teachings I also learned he can be very hard and unforgiving and he doesn’t suffer the fool in his presence. Now I am not one who is easily lead by the nose or one to worship anything or anyone. He has showed me the greatest lessons are the ones that are best learned through trial and error so when you chose to work with him just know he can and will take you to a different level.

4 Likes

I’ve read in many places that he starts slow and snowballs into magnificence. My art - one of my passions that I have left unattended for 10 years - has taken a turn in the last week. Some kind of inspiration that I thought I would not find anywhere. And my setback has its own setback now. Which gives me the opportunity to move forward. Something small but timing is effective.
Now I feel like I have to make a payment of some kind. Or show my gratitude somehow.
Do you think some offerings would be enough? I don’t think it is. I do say “Thank you” when I feel his presence, or affection and it feels more sincere. I thought maybe I could dedicate some drawings inspired by him, to him.
Forgive me if I cross a line here, but, was there a cost for you, or some kind of payback? What did you do when you felt grateful?
I don’t think I really chose to work with him. It was more like I wished to do that and he piqued an interest in me, and I am at the trial phase. May be so, but something so fundamental has changed with me that it has become permanent.
By the way you are great to put up with my nonsense for so long. I cannot thank you enough.

1 Like

Now about offerings they are not required or an obligation at all. They are strictly to say thank you to the entity for helping you in whatever it is you needed help in. I give offerings periodically when I see results in a certain direction I am going that are working towards my end goal so to speak. So don’t think you have to give offerings to get help it just doesn’t work that way. Your time to them is a huge offering in a way so don’t get to hung up on offerings ok?
Yes he can and usually does bulldoze you when he has a lesson he’s trying to teach you. He gives you all you can take and then a little extra just to make sure you got it. In all honesty King Paimon is not all over bearing or all brutish he can be firm but not a zealot when it comes to his teachings. Just make sure you’re truly working with him and not an imposter and he’ll open many doors for you that were closed my friend.

4 Likes

At this time I am sure it’s not an imposter. As per your advice I have done some banishing (may be more so in my own way). I definitely took your advice. Still I have trouble getting over with the theatrical side. Please try to understand me. And I can see the doors are opening, but not all at once.
At the moment my mind is in an overdrive with even so little he offers me. But my physical being is far behind. I am trying to keep up but it is hard. Is it how it is supposed to be or do you have any advice for me?

1 Like

Hey it’s been a while.
Here’s an update. I met an imposter. A shadow being.
I was in bed, half asleep, playing in my mind talking to the King. I might have half assed called him, I don’t know. And I felt something. It wasn’t a feeling of presence, or or something like that. Just my radar went off.
I opened my eyes and next to me on the wall, in the shadow there was something. Roughly humanoid shaped. Moving but still at the same time. Like a movie fx, flickering in and out of existence.
For a second I was really scared. When the shock wore off, I realized the fear did not come from me but rather projected onto me.
I got out of the bed and called King Paimon. Asked him if there was something or someone that didn’t belong.
I waited in another part of the house as I heard cracking noises from the wall. This went on for about an hour. Then it felt safe and I went back to sleep.
I thanked King Paimon the next day.

1 Like