I talk with my demon in a meditation

On Monday I was meditating after cleaning my chakras, aura, karma and other things… Long ago I did not meditate but I usually see landscapes and things like that, at one point I saw my demon, presented itself as I asked it to be (even a few weeks ago I drew it) .
He told me that I could give him a nickname … but that real name is Astaroth, I mention other names of demons (Lucifer by example) and he said : “No! He’s My friend”
(Lol).
I thanked him and kept meditating… On Tuesday I met a friend and we both felt him in my room,
I had to tell him a little bit about it, we felt observed but not in fear hahaha, yesterday a friend of mine also came to my house and he felt him too, why Astaroth is so curious with my friends? Xd.

1 Like

Astaroth is my matron, she have a Very motherly Nature, you should build a relationship with her, wont regret it

2 Likes

I know! she showed up in a masculine form, I also feel like it’s for protection, I’m glad to read it (っ.❛ ᴗ ❛.)っ :black_heart:

Astorath was invisible in a dream and smashed me into a wall and held me there like the exorcist and laughed. That was when I was a teenager. I dunno why. Could be because my Dad said he beat Satan and Astorath by destroying an artifact of theirs and becoming one of God’s disciples. … I always rolled my eyes at that story as he’s a very toxic person.

2 Likes

Lol my father did the same, demons use to haunt me in my dreams

1 Like