I Spin When I meditate

So I started meditating and I did the 6 count inhale exhale exercise and all of sudden I felt like I was spinning almost like shifting this has happen to before and till this day i don’t know what it is i meditated infront of Saint death altar and i asked her for help with something and it happen again i bit more strongly though

1 Like

Is this a sense of dizziness or vertigo you’re experiencing?

1 Like

I get the same thing¡ Feels like my entire spiritual/astral self is spinning from a centre pivot point running from head to toe.

Also had this during Reiki, that’s when I know it’s good :joy:

2 Likes

Maybe I’m not sure but it doesn’t happen all time

Me too sometimes.

1 Like

This is fairly normal from the increased intake of oxygen as i understand it. It is mostly due to on a day to day basis the average oxygen intake of most people is actually pretty low unless the are consciously focusing on it or were trained on various breath control techniques early.

A whirling dervish type spin or as if you’re a node on a spinning wheel, or something else?

1 Like

I get this alot when trying to visualize. It makes focusing very difficult. I would like to know if there is a way to fix it, it gets very frustrating at times.

1 Like

This happen to me before but Before it would be like my astal body is spinning almost like is about be come out of my psysical body because of how fast it spins but this one is a bit different this felt like I was inside a Tornado like everything around me was spinning except me put i was in the middle of it

To me, when I’m trying to focus on visualization. I spin around the point of focus.

1 Like