I see orbs at night, what are they?

Hi there,

Over the last few months, I wake up seeing orbs hovering close to my bed. They are bright like a star and most of the time they are white but I’ve also seen dark blue and green orbs. Each time I open my eyes and think “what the heck, is this for real?”, they start floating in the same direction and vanish after 4-5 seconds. Does anyone know what are they or have seen anything like that?

I kinda have a similar thing going on but instead of being 3d, they are usually in my vision and pop up usually when my eyes are closed but sometimes they appear with my eyes open. From what I gather and have discussed with others, the orbs you are seeing are spirits in their most basic/purest form. I see dark blue, red and white most of the time.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer. It could be possible, only that one night I saw another thing hovering in the air and then floating in the same direction which looked really alien (it was basically a really dark sphere with ‘things’ moving inside and literally looked like a biological creature). Can souls take forms such as this?

1 Like

Interesting, then how can I know if it’s actually an alien, a soul or a demon? Because these things started appearing on a regular basis and I don’t know if they want to communicate something or are simply visiting.

1 Like

No worries :blush: Just hope that someone here could help me find a way to tell the difference. I guess that spirits appear with a purpose and it would be great loss for me to lose this contact.

2 Likes

Those are common, I don’t remember what they are called though

i assume you mean, an alien a human or a demon or angel?

i think its most likely they are either human spirits (white orbs) or elemental fairies or nature spirits (green ones)
and demon (dark blue) perhaps, but demon is highly unlikely imo, they dont appear as such as far as i know in my opinion, but i could be wrong.

1 Like

Yes, I meant can it be a human spirit, an alien, demon or an angel? Never thought they could be elementals (when I was a kid I saw gnomes, so that could make sense). :thinking:

2 Likes

the green ones sound a lot like elemental spirits, fairies, gnomes etc.

4 Likes

So that means you are a Medium. Talk loud to them so that they can communicate with you. The dead can do favours and accompany one in many ways. Mediums are born that way. There are thousand Art of mediums. Best to learn more about this is reading the work of Allan Kardec

2 Likes

Only once I said “I can see you” and it slowed down but they don’t stay more than 5 seconds. And how can I find out if these are human spirits and not demons or aliens (once I was able to communicate telepathically with them and I thought they were ETs)?

1 Like

Demons like light orbs? Hmmm just ask them to show you their true form. Orbs are normally spirit guides.

2 Likes

Orbs can be a number of things, mundane wise it can be hypertension, occult wise it could be lingering clumps of energy or your clairs not properly perceiving things(which is unlikely if you’re not working on them) they have nothing to do with souls.

Ok, I will try to ask to show its form next time I see it. Btw, they look like the foo fighter orbs and move similarly link. Some people say they’re interdimensional ets, or even djinns, that’s why I have some doubts. But it could be anything :thinking:

1 Like

I used to think this too because many are referring to the orbs caught on camera which are usually specks of dust. But there are orbs moving like sentient beings which seem to be intelligent and inquisitive. There are many people seeing them in the sky or while sleeping.

Demons dont generally appear as white orbs, IF and big if it would be more along the lines of fae or angels, but seeing white orbs before bed being linked to entities makes no real sense more of a common train of thought many people hopped onto.

Souls or demons are least likely to be the case but it’s always best to maul over the mundane possibilities before bandwagoning onto every spiritual phenomenon.

1 Like

I see black orbs all the time, some white ones rarely. I got my eyes checked and physical, no physical reason as to why I see them.

2 Likes

i saw two orb. one larger and one slightly smaller. they looked like a mixture of gray, purple, and red, with a greenish-yellow glittering edge.
the light was on. can they be dangerous?

2 Likes

I’m the same way, I see them with my eyes closed. Only rarely with my eyes open.

Nope totally safe except maybe very black orbs they Look like strange black holes, it is a different black

2 Likes