I saw her

What were the words of power?

2 Likes

HEH-HAH-REE --To enflame yourself with the power & essence of the ritual

EE-AWE-HAH-HAW-VEE-HAH --To further the alteration of your consciousness

EE-REH-HAH-SHAH-AWE-SHAH-AH --To brighten your spirit in the astral plane so the spirits can all see you

EE-EE-HAH-HAH-AWE-DEH-HAH --To allow you to see the spirits!!

I hope this helps you & everyone whom reads this!! :grin::grin:

2 Likes

Wouldn’t you want to take precaution from using the words of power to lighten yourself up for other spirits to see ? You could attract a possible parasite

1 Like

This is very much possible, however the words of power above is within a system. In that system, there is a circle of protection. This is done in the inception of the ritual.

Following the ritual process, you are protected from paradise and the likes.

2 Likes

With the protection circle I use (4 archangels + metatron) that isn’t a worry when using these words of power

Good job @Hippyhair

Gremory was the first demon I worked with and got a ridiculous result. She’s amazing. I have only tried ritual 3 once with no success but your post just inspired me to do it again. Great work.

1 Like

Thank you!! I hope it works for you!! I love Duchess Gremory she’s truly great!!

do you have a video on the pronunciation?

1 Like

I don’t I’m sorry!!

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

It’s said that this ritual (Ritual 3) can take time to obtain any results (sights and sounds). How long have you tried to succeed?

1 Like

This was my first attempt at Ritual 3, however I’ve heard her voice many times leading up to this ritual…my friend & I have a link through her as well

2 Likes

I’ve only met the Good Duchess myself recently. But she profound in her ways. I know she will guide well if you let her.

1 Like

She is!! I’m glad you met her!! She truly is a wonderful spirit!!