I saw baron samedi veve in a dream

Could this mean I have made contact I only saw his veve no other context

Not necessarily. Your mind could have simply put it into your dream because you’ve been thinking about it.

3 Likes

That’s true and that might have been what happened especially since there was no other context

1 Like

I’ll just have to keep trying I mean having it on my mind even in dream is a step either way because having it on your mind could make it easier to contact in the future

Do you know how to lucid dream? If you do, then you can try to use the veve in your dream to contact the Baron.

3 Likes

I’ve never had a lucid dream but I probably could with practice

1 Like

In my limited experience, it’s always been clear to me when an entity in my dream was in fact the entity. Like no doubts about it. If I need to ask, it probably isn’t them. You can ask them to visit your dreams however, while attempting to open the verve, if you think you reached them. Lucid dreaming is also an option, a quick google search will you have you lucid dreaming in weeks.

1 Like

Ya that’s a good idea to ask them to speak in my dreams and I’ll Have to practice lucid dreaming I didn’t know it we’d there quick and easy to learn so I’ll Check that out for sure