I saw 2 related visions back to back

I was preparing to do an astral projection. I wanted to enter the astral but I was not relaxed enough. I said to myself too bad, I started to only concentrate on my astral vision. it was there that I first saw a candlestick with a lighted candle placed on a table. Afterwards my own voice started telling me about the images that were passing by in a form of a story. then I saw men making peace with God after being taken out of the Eden years before, they decided to erect a temple in the name of God and God had come down to them. they were in a very hot environment almost like hell. I saw them working and being enthusiastic about time. They worked on it for a long time and then I don’t know what happened but the temple was not finished. those men suddenly stopped and changed their minds to come back into fellowship with God. God separated himself from them after seeing that they changed their mind and men swore to work on themselves to reach the level of God.

the second vision happened this morning: I saw the same candle lit on the table again. this time I saw big balls of fire falling from the sky, there were many of them. they looked like meteorites or a rain of fire falling on the earth. the atmosphere was still very warm and almost no color and gases that crisscrossed the atmosphere. these falling meteorites were fallen angels, they were coming down in anger but on earth there were already men who had mastered magic and they got together and formed a kind of common energy and started to fight these beings who had come from 'elsewhere. and one thing that i noticed is that when these angels fell, they left gigantic craters, huge holes on the earth and water gushed out of these holes and filled.

I came out of the vision but wanted to see what was around the table on which there was the candle. I look to my right, I saw an angel sitting on a corner. he was beautiful with his wings, it was a dazzling white. He was male and had a shining face, he said to me with a big voice, it sounded like 100 men were talking at the same time. he told me ‘this is only the beginning’
and I completely left the astral.

1 Like