I Really HATE Myself

I’m sorry to read this, and that I missed replying to your post before now.

I’m pretty rushed off my feet right now but maybe I can share some of the stuff which has helped me figure things out shortly. There is NOTHING wrong with wanting material comforts, status, and pleasure, and the idea these are wrong often comes from misconceptions of what are fundamentally Hindu beliefs about renunciation of the world, yet within that worldview, the pursuit of material success, personal advancement, and so on, are acknowledged as legitimate goals.

Meanwhile, does any of this click with you? Urgent Warning About "The Law Of Attraction" ⚠

Because that is a method which is very focused upon improving one’s material life and personality, and inner wellbeing, and not on judging yourself for being the human you were born to be. :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

It was necessary to clarify that if you know how to use these emotions in magic, then they help. And if not, then they simply take away energy, and when you do some kind of magical ritual, you just feel empty and weak-willed.

1 Like

Is it just be or in the last few months there has been an increase of topics with this theme. My $0.02 is that an academic approach is often best-suited for magick i.e. for many results are not achieved by rolling out of bed, aimlessly chanting an enn and absent-mindedly looking at a sigil. There are various systems of magick and many times it would do good if you dedicate even an hour a week reading up on a system or systems in an organized way.

What is the intent of your magick, are you focusing when doing the magick, do you have the right tools? Have you spiritually clean to be conducting magick. Yes spiritual hygiene is important.

1 Like