I pushed her away yet again

Y’all she never came around ever since :sleepy:

Try to apologize to her, or talk to Lilith

What do I tell lillith? Should I Request a new succumbus?

A petition?

A petition is a good idea. You can ask Lilith to help you with her daughter.

Demons really get a bad rap. The other thing non-practitioners do is put them all in the same bag, like imagining that all demons have the same “evil” value system, beliefs, practices, energy, etc. The fact is they are individuals and will each interact with your differently, not like some generic Satan Figure, who is also Lucifer and every other devil like the non-practitioners seem to think. I think the monotheism idea doesn’t do anyone any favors necessarily.

2 Likes

Hello I just wanted to drop in and give my two cents.
So I’ve had a similar problem for a very long time now.

As far as how to not feel fear I can’t really tell you that.
But what I can tell you is that your partner will work with you on this.
I’ve had many different beautiful dreams / astral experiences.
But it doesn’t go without its share of t e r r o r. (Why is this word not allowed)

I would like to state that fear and arousal are on the same scale- much like pain and pleasure they are two sides of the same coin.

Often times you’ll get a terrifying experience but if you can manage to stick it out it usually can turn into something erotic or romantic, sometimes both.

Now me personally I freak out whenever I see her so most of the time I just feel touches without actually seeing her because it sets me off.

For example I had an experience recently where I was sitting with my family whom I have not seen in a very long time in a dark movie theater, when all of a sudden she covered my eyes with her hand if only for a second and then slowly took her hand off my face and then I saw her and it was the right thing to do as I felt no fear then.

Just keep open with your spirit lover. Trust me they’re smarter than we give them credit for they’ll work with you and they know your deepest, darkest desires as well as your fears.

As long as you are transparent and open with them, they will be with you too. Best of luck.

Pay close attention and try to quiet your mind cause she could be with you right now.