I probably finally found a manifestation method that works well for me

Hi everyone!

Since a while I am experimenting with a manifestation method I came up with, and after having already a handful of success, I would like to share it with you guys.
I’m putting it in the Chaos Magick category as, basically this method consists of sending your wishes and desires out there, forgetting about them and letting the energy sent do it work.

1- Get a special notebook. That’ll be your manifestation book. As I was experimenting, I used my gratitude journal. But I plan to get just for this method a special reserved book.

2- Meditate for about 15 minutes. Or do anything to raise you energy. Personally I go with void meditation and a bit of Pranayama to charge my belly chakra.

3- Find a way to express your wishes/desires in a absurd, delighted and ecstatic state !
This is the part I find the most important. What I do is putting a music that gives me chills and that makes me ecstatic.
Here’s how it go. You have to think about your desire/wish and let the ecstatic state take control of you. There’s no limit there. Let the crazy side of you explode. Use the music as a medium to pour all your feelings into the manifestation notebook.
When you feel you caught the ecstatic feeling, start writing in your notebook a particular scene that you want to manifest. In present tense. Still in that ecstatic state, describe the scene as best as you can, like if it really happened.
Writing is very important as your mind will automatically start wandering and imagining toward that goal. Let it do it!

4- While you still can feel that ecstatic/crazy state, continue writing, or if there is nothing left to write anymore, just sit there and imagine how amazing it’d be to have that goal. Stop right away when you don’t feel anything.

5- When the feelings fade away and you finally feel stupid for the craziness of earlier, close your notebook and FORGET. Forget everything you’ve done. You should normally feel exhausted after using so much emotions (energy). That’s the goal. Close your notebook and do not open that page ever again. Because it’s done.

6- Go with your life and one day, in a unexpected way, your desire will come true. It can be partial, or total.

In my experience, the more crazy that ecstatic state feels, the more mind-blowing the result will be.

I got a num of a girl that way. No, a girl gave me very eagerly her num. I got approached so aggressively, and I’m not even a hottie.
Note that before that day, I didn’t have any intimate contact with a girl for years. In spite of all the lust/love spells and magick I did.
I also noticed how accurate the manifestation was. In my notebook I only wrote sexual stuff (how I am doing THIS and THAT naughty stuff to her), without mixing it with love or such feelings. Well, that’s exactly what I got. She popped out of nowhere, fucked me then disappeared. Trying to get anything more than sex from her resulted in failure. It happened 2 weeks after I did the working.
So be sure of what you want exactly!

The others manifestation attempts were very personal so I can’t share much, but I once tried to undergo a physical change in my body. I used that same method and the morning I woke up with a sore at that particular part I wanted to change. I even heard a “crack” while touching that part like if the bones moved.
Maybe repeating the working for some times can really manifest a full physical change ?

I am curious how this method would work by using a spirit’s sigil as well. I didn’t dare to try as I don’t have any relationship with any spirit as for now…Still trying.

I know there are very similar methods and it’s all about emotional alchemy in fact. But feels good to come up with something personal that actually works.

22 Likes

That’s awesome! It is hugely rewarding when you can create an effective system for change and call it your own. Also, it does fill all needed components of effective chaos magick, so it could probably work for others with a bit of personalization for each practitioner, which makes it even cooler to me.

Probably very well. Let me know if it does when you try it. Most of the principles of chaos magick/sigil work translates to spirit sigils, IMO.

2 Likes

No joke I used that before.
Listening to motivational tapes and writing the goals.
Obviously the mundane work for the manifestation as well.
Only difference is I tried to keep that state going for a week until I got the goal done.

2 Likes

This post is great! Sometimes the best techniques are hidden in its simplicity

1 Like