I pissed off angels, and now it’s a constant struggle for my mind - help needed

I pissed off angels ever since I pissed them off I have been feeling intense tiredness it feels like I’m on a shit load of sleeping meds and it’s a constant struggle for my mind

It all started when I got sick of angels annoying me so I pissed on the Bible and also jerked or said god damn etc now I can sleep for many many hours sleep wake up and feel tiredness within 45 minutes and the tiredness only increases I feel like if I dont sleep I’m going to die go to sleep and not wake up

You could say ive been deprivation myself or sleep but i have not I’ve been sleep deprived and sleep deprivation didn’t even make me this tired afraid I’m going to develop a sleeping disorder making me unable to function and going to sleep not waking up

Have any or you heard of this? Someone I know spoke about it at one point and he said to not invoke a archangel and cuss at it because it will kill me.
I didn’t invoke any angels but I laughed at them and pissed on the Bible while saying blasphemy

Let me know what you know about this?

1 Like

I’ve been working to destroy the holy trinity I’m not sure exactly what it means but i think it means cutting angels off completely being one with darkness sonI’m already working on becoming a psychopath and I’ve learned how to do it with magick and it changes me neurologically and I finally figured out what orobos meant when he said that I would have my downfall I have a natural affinity to darkness I have to align with the darkness so i can meditate and become my true self

Oh, well then if you want to be a psychopath I will help by not extending any empathy from my side.

15 Likes

Maybe you think psychopathy is a good self defense mechanism for this crazy world, but in reality you are just become the essence of that which you want dissociate with

6 Likes

15 Likes

It’s all in your head man.

7 Likes

I’m not going to try to persuade you since I know people believe what ever they want but I don’t Will add I have been fighting my dark side for 2 years trying to figure out who I really am either a empathic person or a dark person and I resonate with my darkness believe what you want

You need to let go of of the bs “angels are good and demons are bad” moralistic crap fam. Power is power, and you pissed it off. I wasnt too fond of angels at first either, but that hasnt stopped me from starting to work with them and see results, even as a noob.

If you misunderstood the moralistic JCI stuff then maybe you have a shot at forgiveness from angels, which i suggest you take. Maybe evoking lucifer and asking for his advice would work too, as he communes with angels (cause, you know, they aint what you think), but dont expect miracles or new best friends.

As for the biblical aspect of all this, maybe Cohzier can help, look him up.

Do also realize how often i said “maybe”, dont expect any free handouts after pulling that.

5 Likes

You believe I believe demons are bad you’ve mistaken and you also believe that I’m into morals which I don’t care about morals fuck morals and fuck angels angels can’t stop me from destroying the trinity being intensely tired doesn’t make me say I’m going to sleep and forget about everything else I have good will power to stay up but I ain’t worried about it if angels wanna battle I will continue pissing on the Bible

No shit, this is a LHP forum, we all do. Shooting yourself in the foot and making enemies isnt something people do here though.
Trust me, ive been there, i used to be all about that edgy psycho shit, to a decent degree og success even. But you wont be 15 forever, and this aint worth the ass biting that comes with it.

Just see them as NPCs for your ascent if nothing else, but the useful kind. You dont have to be bros, you just have to be smart.

7 Likes

You have been watching waaayyy too much Supernatural there, Dean Winchester.

6 Likes

Lol who you talking too? If your talking to me I haven’t been watching supernatural and I have been trying to figure out for 2 years who I am either caring or dark and I’m dark but I’m done talking about that since nobody seems to believe me about it and thinks I am a 15 year old and need to drop the psychopath idea I’ve came close to being a psychopath ounce with magick before and it was great just going to do it again but this time I’m transitioning but I’m done talking about it

Shes talking to @Reach. He’s manifesting this whole scenario himself. Opps. Sorry @Reach I meant she’s talking to the OP.

2 Likes

Ok

Imma be straight with you.

Magick does change you. Your perceptions. Your ideals. Your aspirations. Your physical meat suit, even.

You claim to be pretty tough, but if this alone is already bugging you, then sorry, but you aint taking down jack.

And im not saying that to defend the trinity, btw, i want it gone too. But i suggest actually evoking your “enemy” and understanding it before actually deciding to wage war against it…or thinking youre even capable of waging war against it.

No one here is gonna stop you, but know what youre getting into and try be a little more strategic about it, at least.

3 Likes

Not a fan of angels at all, but I really don’t think they give any fuck about the Bible. Are you…certain…it’s not what you project or maybe even…what you truly fear?

6 Likes

I guess I over reacted on the whole angel and sleep thing. To win the war I need to complete my psychopath transition and ounce I complete my transition is when the holy trinity is destroyed. I came close to being a psychopath ounce before and during that time meditation was easy and I didn’t have angels preventing spiritual growth.
So I’m going to continue pissing on the Bible and transitioning destroying the trinity which connects me to divinity light positivity and it’s not good for me. I’m a demonic Spirit I found that out awhile back and that’s why I resonate with darkness a natural affinity to the darkness.

I mean yeah they use fear against me fear is a way angels manipulate my emotions so any sort of fear anxiety empathy is a gateway they can prevent spiritual growth . But I wanted to say thanks to everyone for helping me realize what I need to do.

The Truth About Angels

Angelic entities seem to follow the same pattern in dealing with people. Known by different names; “Watchers” “Guardians” “Gatekeepers” their true nature is to keep humanity from progressing in any way especially in the area of spiritual power or knowledge. They are like guards in a concentration camp; the “Watchtowers.” Angels are human-hating extraterrestrials and their agenda is to keep humanity spiritually enslaved and without power.

Those who are without and delve into the occult a little too deeply will often meet with unpleasant experiences [again, FEAR is often used as a means of control]. One way or another, those who are without are often deceived into relationships with angels.

Of course there are variations, but here is what to look for- you will see this if you read anything about people’s experiences:

• The angelic entity intrudes. Most often the creature is uninvited and takes it upon itself to barge in on someone’s psyche totally uninvited.
  • The entity uses love to lower the victim’s defenses. This is done deliberately and masks the entity’s true intentions. The victim [human beings are emotionally vulnerable- how many serious mistakes have been made at the mercy of our emotions] feels the “love” and is deceived into believing this is a positive visitor.
  • The entity never explains much or gives the victim any valuable knowledge. Most questions are not answered, if they are, they are in riddles or nonsense. Any information given is either incorrect or incomplete.
  • Often, the entity will make a statement that it is coming to warn the victim and/or humanity of “erring ways.” This many times has to do with anything the entity deems as a threat to their total control, in most cases playing upon the ability for one to defend one’s self; humanity’s use of mind power for psychic self defense is extremely threatening to these alien predators as their main tool of control is through the mind; their worst worry is should humanity ever discover the truth and attain the same powers of the mind as they possess. They preach a false concept of “peace” and “love” to disarm humanity and create a helpless/defenseless earth. Their own convictions concerning this are made blatantly clear throughout the Christian Bible where they are bringers of torture, suffering, and death. The book of revelation/apocalypse says it all.
  • The entity in many cases delivers negative prophesy. Most often, this predicts personal ruin, disaster for the victim, his/her loved ones or others who are close. The entity then offers false reassurance that it will remain with the victim through all of this, but does not lift a finger to stop it.
  • The entity in many cases, such as with ignorant [unknowing] new age people, acts as a healer when channeled. As usual, no knowledge of any value is given and the healer as well as the patient remain cripples and are helpless without the entity’s assistance, making them slaves.

I have dealt with these entities and they are anything but benevolent. They are bringers of death, misfortune and their victims of choice are children. I have seen this many times. People who get into angel magick are either extremely arrogant or their personal lives end up in disaster. One guy who was into this sort of thing was severely depressed and into drugs.

When I was a small child, my mother told me her parents had a baby girl several years before she was born. This little girl, when two years of age [they were Christians] would point and say “angel” “angel.” Soon afterwards, she hit her head on the streetcar when it jerked to a stop and soon died from complications.

An Christian woman who was expecting a baby was visited by an angel. The angel told her that the baby would be stillborn. Of course, the baby was stillborn.

The angels of apocalypse dump fire, plagues and all other kinds of nasties on humanity.

Angels prey upon children, and take their souls to use for hosting energy that angels and other ET entities feed off of.

I’ve been dealing with angels for awhile and have experienced being messed with by angels those are what angels are and ounce the trinity is destroyed they won’t be allowed in my psyche won’t be able to use love and manipulation to prevent spiritual power and won’t be able to prevent Me from knowing spiritual knowledge

3 Likes

The Watchers are nothing like your common angels/archangels. Even energetically are different. And that comes from someone who has a real issue with angelic energy.

6 Likes

Why does it always have to be all good or all dark? When did we (humans) become so simple?

5 Likes