I Operate Through This Flesh Now

Why not?

1 Like

I could see purple breath enter my bird eye as I heard you read this off, if that makes sense

1 Like

So this was a message from Beelzebub, right?

1 Like

I didn’t do any research on this gent hence the question.

1 Like

Welcome, and Hail Lord Beelzebub, and may the flies descend to swallow weakness, and that which cannot be used.

3 Likes

Upon re-reading this, I am instantly reminded of this:

3 Likes

As I was reading this, I became so warm. Like a comforting warm.

2 Likes

Am I the only one who didn’t feel anything?

Anyway, welcome Beelzebub, I guess.

4 Likes

Nope.
Those who speak on behalf of any entity are no better than Sunday Ministers peddling their tripe to rats. I understand people like to share this stuff, but fail to realize most illumination is only meant for them and them only. If any entity tells another to speak on their behalf, especially to an internet based community, I would seriously question everything learned from that being.

11 Likes

I don’t usually comment on your material because I disagree with your way of … doing things and your end goals. But this is not my motive from commenting now.

First of all this is of no value whatsoever to anyone except emotional manipulation of people reading those words for a purpose you’re fully aware of. It belongs to personal journals, not to be published like that. We’re not in a church as far as I know.

Second, those kinds of messages are personal. Doesn’t mean anything to anyone except you, even if it’s directed toward others. Because - forgive me - there’s no evidence at all that this “experience” is authentic or real or whatever you want to call it. It’s only true and real for you, unless there’s physical verifiable evidence to support it that others can examine and evaluate. Which you did not provide in your post. That leaves the whole thing to individual beliefs and convictions… and again, we are not in a church, as far as I know.

Third, imagine the whole forum doing the same thing. Shortly you will see tons of Beelzebubs, hundreds of Lucifers and Azazels etc. Soon enough, they will start fighting each other “No he said this, no he said that… that’s not Beelzebub that I know, you’re delusional” and you can see how that ends. A circus and probably few curses!

I hope you understand my concerns and realize that it’s nothing personal. You’re a respectful member and good occultist - personally I hate that you choose this dogmatic religious path in practice but it’s your choice. The only reason for my comment, is the personal nature of this message, and how it could affect other member’s behavior, negatively.

That’s all I had to say. Thanks and good luck

36 Likes

Lel. Taking a cue from the Prince of Lies himself on all counts it seems. For a “king” of hell, typical.

1 Like

Mate what are you on about, this is simply placed in my journal for personal use, it’s also here for others to see my progress if they do wish. Thirdly its on here so I can look back on when needed, as this section of dialogue seemed to be needed.

Fourth nothing is dogmatic or religious about my path quite the opposite really. I have no rules not laws that limit me, I work from my own personal morale code. I am not religious in any sort, I do not worship a external force, i merely focus on the omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent force within and around me.

Also this section is for me it’s in my journal section I couldn’t really give a fuck, if other members behaviours are effected negatively.
I have never claimed that one entity has said this or that he is this specific way, so don’t know what gave you that idea.

To be honest I still struggle to see the point of you’re comment at all and if you could point out the religious dogma that you so elegantly stated is in path, that would be a interesting thing to see.

Nevertheless I digress, good-day …

9 Likes

Beelzebub is very much like Ahriman and the Divs when it comes to that. Just like in the path of smoke where you state in ritual.

“I am dregvantem a child of the lie, which is the truth”.

The lies of the world and reality are of course, maiya the grand illusion of separation, solidity, truth, possibility etc. These are all lies which we consider to be true however they aren’t.

We learn that the real truth is, we exist in a field of limitless possibilities, a existence of pure movement and tangibility.

So therefore the statement that Beelzebub is a liar would be because he exposes the truth, which in the eyes of JCI influences is seen as evil lying.

Ergo “The lie, which is the truth”.

4 Likes

To the contrary: what we take for truth when we are devoid of mystical connection is the lie. What is left or sought after, depending on who and when you are, is what is true.

2 Likes

On the contrary mystical sciences, occultism and theoretical physics state that all existence is one giant quantum soup. The reality we all perceive Is moulded by one’s own observation, if any true spiritual sight had truly been accessed.

You will see beyond the illusion the fact that spirits manifest with arms and legs and speak in our native language. Is merely the energy that we summon which then is translated through the own magicians mind, to convey raw impressions from the spirit which then the consciousness will form words from.

The human being possess this form of two arms and legs, a torso and a head with two eyes for example. Cause our environment is a certain which causes external stimuli to the evolving and adaption off our species ergo we look like this.

If the illusion is saw past, the spirit in actuality is merely a current of consciousness and power.
Therefore that which is seen as the truth in the masses is a lie and once the vision is clear, the truth is seen.

5 Likes

I’d like to point out for the record, that I was in a very strange state when this was written urged by Beelzebub in my pact of possession to write this down. As it seemed to be off some importance anything that is written is from the fiend himself. For those who found comfort and warmth or even interest in his words, good I’m glad you enjoyed.

For those that don’t like it and may see it as dogma, which I’m having a hard time spotting as it’s merely internal dialogue externalised beyond my control, then that is their problem.

7 Likes

upon reading this the seed of darkness within me grew and matured even more,i had felt openings in my heart and ajna chakra and i feel beelzebub around me.

1 Like

Yeah simply reading the words of a spirit, having very interesting effects especially since you are too walking through the gatekeepers path.
The effects then will be more prevalent, he’s a very interesting entity and is teaching me some insane shit

2 Likes

he actually visited me a few days ago,willing to work with me and i accepted but thing that i s bothering me about this path is that i am pathworking belial i am currently finishing it but other gatekeepers want work,so my question can i still evoke and work with the others while pathworking belial?

2 Likes

What is the best route, which I have chosen is working with each gatekeeper individually.
Was the working with that particular gateway is complete, I then return to a altar which I dedicated to them all.

Nine pillar black candles and nine smaller white candles in a concentric circle surrounded the seed of darkness printed upon my altar.

When I was done with Belial, I then gazed into the seed of darkness opening that symbol and would call all nine by their names, titles and sometimes attributes. I would then gaze into the astral opening in the centre and would allow my words to be carried to all nine of them stating.

“The Gate Of Belial Is Open Within Me, I Now Turn My Serpent Sight Towards Amaymon”.

Once done with Amaymon I did the same thing, stating.

“The Gate Of Lucifer-Amaymon Is Open Within Me, I Now Turn My Serpent Sight Towards Azazel”.

Working with each one, becoming transformed through their essence. Learning from them and utilising their power and knowledge in my life, before moving to the next.

6 Likes