I noticed Taliesin McKnight is gone

I liked to listen to some of his stuff on his YouTube channel. I went there the other day and everything is gone! Anybody hear of something happening or any reason? I hope he’s ok.

4 Likes

He left the occult and became a priest. Now he’s focusing on traditional angelic magick that works with his new path.

7 Likes

I had not heard that. Thank you. I do hate that he took everything down though.

1 Like

Yeah its painful for him more than it’s difficult for his fans and friends. But I made similar decision lately and can understand his point of view. Sometimes the best thing to do is not the most pleasant. But it’s better for everyone on the long run.

I have some of his videos if you wish, I could upload them and send you the links as soon as they’re online. Just please keep them private and respect his will.

4 Likes

If he doesn’t want them up then I will respect his wishes. I do appreciate the offer though. I have thought similar things here lately. Especially after an angel reached out to me in a dream few weeks ago. May I pm you and get your thoughts on it?

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your understanding. Yes sure you can PM anytime.

3 Likes

If you google his name, he is on twitter and he is indeed as Priest now

2 Likes

It would be interesting to know what made him reconsider… I am cool with it. I have moments of wondering myself too. I can be very conflicted sometimes

2 Likes

Well he had very good mantras, some of them use them like detecting energy vortex. Reminds me of some other author which had created the Angel tarot

4 Likes

He was always more interested in high magick and complicated traditional angelic systems. He worked most of the time with Angels and saints… and he was raised Christian.

As far as I know, it wasn’t because of some kind of spiritual revelation or anything but personal conviction and a feeling that was growing until he had to make that decision.

4 Likes

I can relate to that. I was raised Christian and I have to work to fight off deep instilled feelings of what I am doing is awful,despite loving it deeply too.

I hope he is happy, whatever his path

3 Likes

Can you send me the videos you have ???

1 Like

Yes of course, they’re allover my hard drive so i’ll collect them, upload them and send the links as soon as they’re online :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi ! Can I also have the videos please ? I was studying his YouTube videos for my own journey but when I just checked today , all of them are gone! :frowning: I have sent you a dm from your website already . Couldn’t sent it over this forum
(couldn’t find the button to)

Thank you Prince X!

1 Like

Hi @thatswhyst Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Sure no problem at all, I will send them to you as soon as they’re uploaded. They’re not all his videos, only few ones I thought were useful.

Please don’t forget to post an introduction in the “NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS” area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum. And it will help other members in providing you with the information you need.

1 Like

Can you send me the videos you have too

1 Like

Hi @Baran Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Yes of course, I will send them to you as soon as they’re uploaded. :+1:

Please don’t forget to post an introduction in the “NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS” area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum. And it will help other members in providing you with the information you need.

1 Like

Oh no ! I didn’t know that… I loved his videos !! I better understand now why my playlist have erased videos…

1 Like

Just an after thought but have you looked into Alan Watts on youtube?