I need your help with a dilemma

The difference is the intensity. The anger boiling your brain is so raw and primal. And it does not happen often.
I am not opposed to use any means like music to create emotions that strong. But it is something you can’t take out on cue. Passion for something to manifest, or happen feels gentle, no matter the amount of it needed.
It is helpful, you help me organize my thoughts. Thinking about them is one thing, writing down in a comprehensible way is another.
At the moment I am working on another problem in my life. Related but different.
King Paimon, and Asmodeus… I can connect with them without trouble, on a whim, without meditation, or preparation, just by thinking. So the highway is not closed.
It’s just when I imagine a scene, it does not happen. No matter how I change my angle on it. There were points in my life when I wanted something to happen in a specific way, I imagined every possible scenario of it not happening. And it worked.
It may be I lust for a result too much, or I can’t let my reality go, or it may be something else entirely. I don’t know.

1 Like

The thing is I can force my will into things. Like some kid of charging an object. But different. I don’t exactly know how t explain it. It’s like magic without tools or words or even thoughts, just emotions. It has no consciousness, like my curse.
But that is different than concentrating on manifesting something I desire.

Why’s it different?

Focusing your intention, emotion, etc. is good for manifestation too.

1 Like

You know what? I don’t know why.
I should work on my ability to channel the emotions.
Oof it will be a pain in my ass :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The Law of Assumption is (in my humble opinion) the mechanism which underpins every ritual and act of magic. It is a specific mindset, and takes some practice, but you need not worry about overthinking it. Also, stop telling yourself it doesn’t work for you. Tell yourself it ALWAYS works for you. Tell it to yourself and ignore reality until it becomes true in your external world, and then it becomes an ingrained assumption. That is the Law :wink:

As @DarkestKnight said, the Law of Assumption is not the same as the Law of Attraction. The latter school of thought tells you that you must, in a nutshell, force yourself to feel constantly happy and grateful and then the ‘universe’ will provide you some boons ‘for the greater good’ or ‘for a higher purpose’. It is generally drenched in RHP-flavoured dogma.

The Law of Assumption is based on the premise that your mindset quite literally directly affects your circumstances and your reality. You’re allowed to feel emotions and be sad or angry or hopeless, just remember that it does not undo your work, and that you are always progressing toward your goal. The Law does not require you to force yourself into a box of fake happiness and worship whatever crumbs are thrown your way by the ‘universe’. It lets you take control and dictate your own outcomes.

Once you train your mind to operate under the assumption that some (desired) scenario is true, accurate, real, and happening for you right now, and persist in that assumption, the world will rearrange itself to match. It’s simple, but not easy, and requires you to be vigilant and take control of your conscious inner monologue and direct it in the direction you want to go. Once you start achieving results with it though, it does become much easier to assume “the feeling of the wish fulfilled”.

Read Neville Goddard’s books (especially Feeling is the Secret), and maybe check out /r/nevillegoddard on reddit.

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Just note what you want. Then do what you know you have to do.

At some point, you figure out the plan. Just do the plan.

1 Like

Once I start achieving results. Just once, It would change so much in me.

This one feels done, as you have been trying to make me understand. Just waiting for the result. Heck, I was told I didn’t need to know how it worked, by Asmodeus himself.
This proves you right by the highest authority.

This is why I am here. Constructing the plan at the moment.

1 Like

Do magick to help with the plan. Divination usually works quite well if you let it work.

1 Like

Yes. There might be somethings I am missing.
I am planning to have a talk with King Paimon, before I do anything.
And ponder deep into my coffee cup.

1 Like