I need tips!

Hey guys, so I met this girl last year she is super gorgeous really sexy body and she’s has the most beautiful personality me and her went on a date to the carnival last year I kissed her on the ferris wheel while fireworks were going was being very romantic and we stayed talking after that but then she started distancing herself from me and she’s friends with my sister and everytime we see each other we always flirt and get touchy with each other especially when we drink, but then the next day it’s like we’re nothing. I’m so confused. I wanna be with her. Is there anything that can help me in this situation? Spells, spirits, something?!?!?

Spirits like Lilith, Freyja, Sitri (more lust based though) can help. Any spirit associated with Venus or just Venus.

For spells, well use the search :mag:, we have lots.

I’ve never summoned any demons before who you suggest the most for a beginner? And if I were to go with spells what kind of spells should I look into?

1 Like

Use the search, sorry I don’t really do love/lust magick but there’s tons of topics about what your looking for so Im sure you’ll find what you need.

3 Likes

Love spells run the gamut from simple candle magick to full on physical evocation so take your pick.

However, as a beginner, I would suggest a candle spell:

1 Like

I would act as if it was nothing as well, play the game with her. And ask sitri to give you lustful power and sallos to make her enact the love she has for you. Ignore her till she makes the move

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

That’s the thing I play the game just as hard but honestly I’m sick of it gets us no where. I think I might of fallen in love with her a woman has never had me like she does and thank you for the info (:

1 Like

You can also search for petition spells or law of attraction as well as what was already recommended.

1 Like

It’s not clear from your original post, but did you ever end up asking her on another date? Maybe she distanced herself because you didn’t keep pursuing her and she thought you weren’t interested.

I would recommend picking up a copy of New Avatar Power (the ebook is only a handful of dollars, from memory) and using the “chant to excite love” ritual, it’s straightforward, simple, and beginner-friendly.

1 Like

We went on two more dates after that I’d text her every morning and I tried to pursuing her I mean I was pretty obvious that I wanted her.
Where can I pick up that book?

Fair enough. Hopefully you can use a bit of magic to swing things in your favour then.

Can find it here on Amazon. It’s a bit more expensive than I remembered, but still, worth it; the book has a bunch of rituals and exercises which are all quite straightforward.

1 Like

Thanks a bunch!

1 Like

Just do as I said bro, eventually the magic will manifest and you will be surprised she approaches you first. Do you know how to invoke demon sallos and demon sitri??

I was doing research on them but I did a petition last night asking the universe if that didn’t work I was thinking about doing another one but with sallos or sitri