I need tips of third eye awakening

Learn to scan, the third eye is never closed it’s just a muscle that people need to work out, and it’s not just the third eye, the third eye has surrounding minor chakras it depends on. Learn to scan yourself, your area, others, etc. You’re basically working out your energetic sight.

3 Likes

How does that work? I’m interested. By the way, what’s the difference between the kundalini and the third eye? What’s the function or kundalini?

of kundalini*

The kundalini is much more in depth than just the third eye. In a sense that you’re better off studying the kundalini for a while and making sure you’re ready.

1 Like

It helps you get to the samadhi state

I’d look into what this guy posted here. It’ll give you a better understanding in terms of the books he’s posted.

5 Likes

Thanks. I’ll give it a look. I don’t think i’m ready for this. I’ll just practice the daily meditation and try to open my third eye and balance all my chakras. Maybe i’ll get that in a few months. Thanks for all the tips, i’m currently doing 20 min meditation with binaural audio. Any good mantras to recite while doing that?

1 Like

There are mantra specifically for chakras

I know. Thanks anyways.

@Ovarou
The Kundalini is a living, astral serpent inside of you. I could talk to mine. When it’s serving you, your able to move it from your spine to your forehead and back to see or not, how you actually want. The Third Eye activaed is not garanteed to get closed again. The eye is ever opened like every Chakra. It has to be activated. I don’t try to activate my eye anymore. I try to use the Kundalini again (have problems with this willfull snake). It’s easier to awaken the Kundalini than to use the third eye. In the astral realms, I learned, the Eye is called the ‘‘Lamp’’. You can learn by entities and situations to activate the pinneal glant. I am able to use this but the Lamp only works with this “switch point” when I am astrally. Gotta discover more about the Lamp.
Once I was astrally and used it like being remote controlled. Since then I know the Lamp.
Others in the astral realms can ‘blow’ your Lamp ‘off’, what means they turn it off violantly.

1 Like

The kundalini isn’t a real serpent, it’s not an astral serpent. The serpent ideology isn’t literal.

1 Like

@anon48079295
You can’t be talking by experience!
Mine talked to me and massaged my heart chakra. It’s willfull and not a stick or something of your anatomy.

1 Like

I am talking by experience and by looking into it, the kundalini isn’t an astral serpent, it’s energy that resides in the base of the spine. It was given the serpent ideology because it uncoils and travels up the spine. I don’t know what you talked to if it was you talking to yourself or some thoughtform you created without realizing it. However, the Kundalini itself is not a serpent entity inside you…

@Zohak or @anon47811056 are most likely best at explaining this.

3 Likes

People have evoked their own kundalini serpent

1 Like

Energy can be evoked, it’s not a living entity inside you.

1 Like

@anon48079295
My opinion against yours.
I know what I experienced.
The Kundalini isn’t only an energy.
It’s an intelligent being.

It’s not really my opinion, more like there’s nothing in kundalini that says it’s a living entity. It’s raw energy at the base of the spine, of course there’s some additions that says it’s also consciousness but that consciousness is an aspect of your own.

It’s not a living being.

3 Likes

It’s living but sleeping until you awake it.

1 Like

You know, I feel the pressure around my left eye too, when I’m practicing. It is that? Is there a minor chakra around it or on it?

1 Like

Yes there are minor chakras in the eyes and around the temples and parts of the forehead.

1 Like