I need tips of third eye awakening

It’s not really my opinion, more like there’s nothing in kundalini that says it’s a living entity. It’s raw energy at the base of the spine, of course there’s some additions that says it’s also consciousness but that consciousness is an aspect of your own.

It’s not a living being.

3 Likes

It’s living but sleeping until you awake it.

1 Like

You know, I feel the pressure around my left eye too, when I’m practicing. It is that? Is there a minor chakra around it or on it?

1 Like

Yes there are minor chakras in the eyes and around the temples and parts of the forehead.

1 Like

It’s simple raw energy that in hinduism was linked to Adi Parashakti as the sleeping Goddess. The energy itself is not a living entity in you, that literally makes no sense. If anything you’re probably following a twisted idea of it.

My opinion is experienced.
Your not changing that @anon48079295
May everybody experience it and be
independent from our opinions.

1 Like

That’s fine, you’re free to enjoy your experiences, it’s still not a living being living inside you, I’m not really arguing this, just stating that there’s no history of it in it’s practice that it’s some random living being sleeping inside your root chakra, I mean you can alter it to fit your own perception but all the same.

1 Like

Valid point. But are you saying that it must thus be perceived the same way by everyone? Are you the person with absolute answers?

So you’re telling me, that all the Oriental schools that practice similar techniques are wrong, and you’re right? In Yi Gong and Kunlun, in the Kundalini used in Tibetan Buddhism, none of them believe it to be a “living” thing. Instead it is generally approached as a means to destroy blockages, cleanse, and realize latent potential.

2 Likes

@anon47811056
Ok. Let’s say everyone can have an energy Kundalini but mine is a living astral snake.
I experienced that but it’s just not logical to me that only mine should be alive and able to talk.

2 Likes

Many do experience talking, but that doesn’t mean it’s sentient. It’s connected to your own inherent potential. Have a great day man.

3 Likes