I need something to help my doggo

So my dog has nerve damage in her neck and it really hurts her when she moves it but she doesn’t know not to move it. She’s on painkillers and whatever but she’s still in pain. I need information on any techniques or spells or spirits that can help relieve the pain at least a little bit. It breaks my heart to see her like that any help is much appreciated

4 Likes

Try this to begin with:

I did a bunch of info about my own experiences with pets and magick here:

1 Like

Thank you Lady Eva!

1 Like

Hey I am a vet tech what is her diagnosis and medications she is on? I know of some blends that could work on dogs but I want to make sure they will not negatively react to the pills.

2 Likes

Bought a crystal that helps in the healing of animals too. I need to look for it for you. Also when you call on Raphael call on Archangel Ariel she is the protector of animals and plants she works well with him in healing animals. I use her all the time with my pets.

Editing to add links:

2 Likes

I think it’s cervical spondylotic myelopathy? Her spine is putting pressure on her vertebrae and it’s causing nerve damage around the neck area, it’s cutting off movement from the neck to lower back. She takes vetprofen until they figure something else for her to take

2 Likes

What’s her breed and age?

She’s a Boerboel (African mastiff) she’s Almost two

Ok I want to look some stuff up for you.