I need some opinions

is it a good idea to cast a spell with an entity and then a few days later call on the entity again for another spell,ritual or energy?

If the first one is complete, results already done, then I’d say it’s ok. If it’s not complete, then the entity is probably busy. Also, depends on what agreements were set with the first spell/ritual… If there were promises made on your end in return for the entity’s help then you need to fulfill those first obviously… Kind of a hard one to answer with a simple yes or no, IMO there are a lot of factors that go into that sort of question. :slight_smile:

[quote author=RidgeRunner link=topic=298.msg4309#msg4309 date=1343351951]
If the first one is complete, results already done, then I’d say it’s ok. If it’s not complete, then the entity is probably busy. Also, depends on what agreements were set with the first spell/ritual… If there were promises made on your end in return for the entity’s help then you need to fulfill those first obviously… Kind of a hard one to answer with a simple yes or no, IMO there are a lot of factors that go into that sort of question. :slight_smile:
[/quote

hmmm…interesting. i think its better that i just wait

You need to ask the entity itself. No one on this forum can answer this specific question for you. It’s relationship-specific.

In a magical sense, there’s absolutely no reason why one of these truly godlike entities can’t complete multiple human tasks simultaneously.

Always go to the source directly for answers.

I don’t think this is the case. multiple people all over the world might be calling an entity up simultaniously and it doesnt cause them any issues.

You need to ask the entity itself. No one on this forum can answer this specific question for you. It’s relationship-specific.

In a magical sense, there’s absolutely no reason why one of these truly godlike entities can’t complete multiple human tasks simultaneously.

Always go to the source directly for answers.[/quote]

hmmm i like this

I don’t think this is the case. multiple people all over the world might be calling an entity up simultaniously and it doesnt cause them any issues.[/quote]

okay makes sense

i never thought of it in that way

I don’t think this is the case. multiple people all over the world might be calling an entity up simultaniously and it doesnt cause them any issues.[/quote]

This is true, but I didn’t explain well. I meant more in the sense of “busy for you”, already doing something you’d asked, likely irritable if you suddenly evoke asking for more before the initial task is finished.

Edit to add: I agree with Timothy that no one can answer this but the entity, but within the relationships I have with the entities I evoke, its understood that once I set them on a task, I’m to wait till that’s finished before requesting anything else. Not because I have a limited view of the nature of these entities, but because wihtin the relationship that we’ve forrmed it would be disrespectful to them.