I need some help with a spell “ house Don’t sell”

Hi so I’m need for a spell for my house not to sell. They are coming to show it Saturday. I do not want to move but the other person does. Any tips would be great.

1 Like

I don’t have any advice regarding spells but a good friend of mine is a realtor and one of the early keys of changing the mindset of the buyer from “window shopping” to “interested” is to get rid of any personal items especially pictures of the current owners. It is said that majority of individuals tend to envision themselves in a place before moving in and seeing any pictures of the current owners is off putting.

If you haven’t already been asked to remove yours, I would suggest using that as a mundane tactic and intercept their subconscious at key points of your home. The entrance, the main rooms and wherever else you can. You can get a little creative too, enchant them and use them to ward of any future buyers.

Coming to mind now is a spell a member recently posted on here King paimon method to change minds - Channeled technique

I would use this on all parties available especially the one closest in proximity.

3 Likes

Bury a st Joseph statue upside down in your property preferably in the front yard. Works like a charm

1 Like

Create a glamour that makes it unappealing.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the St. Joseph ritual is supposed to help you sell your house. OP doesn’t want to move.

2 Likes

My bad I read it too fast :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like