I need some advice on spiritual defense/counter attack

This is quite different then the normal success stories I usually post. This however has me scratching my head a bit. Let me preface this by saying, my family members are very in-tune with spirits and most of my maternal family can see, hear and sense spirits, also most can astral travel. Though none of them have taken things quite as far as I have and practice magick.

I walked into my grandparents house Friday afternoon to meet for lunch. Nobody was home when I arrived and the dogs were gone as well. I’m walking into the living room and I notice movement on my left side. I turned to look and there was a large, transparent/tan energy blob moving quickly out of the room and down the hall. I followed to the master bedroom and saw it move again. I tried to greet the spirit. It fled to another room. I quickly ruled out the possibility of it being Angelic or Demonic as I have relationships with entities of that nature. This thing was different. I immediately went into banishing mode and was starting the LBRP, then I heard my GP’s come home and stopped. They are Christian and would not appreciate what I was doing.

While driving to lunch I flat out asked them about the ghost, as my G’ma calls it. She was saying, “oh it’s not hurting anyone”, “it’s been here for about a year”, “it did knock the books off the shelf once, but other than that it’s not bothering anyone”. Hmm is my thought. But I dropped the subject. The next day my G’ma called me saying "the ghost kept me up all night, terrorizing me! She said she was so scared didn’t know what to do. I offered to help, but she refused.

Later that evening I took myself down into trance and projected to her house. There is a porthole there, a hallway with a mirror and four doorways. Anytime I project to their house I start there. Walking through the mirror.
I went back to the bedroom and yes the spirit was there. I saw it as a huge, nasty tan worm, with large triangular teeth. It morphed into a nasty looking female vampire and kept trying to grab me while I was banishing it. I managed to get rid of it astrally, and left some defense behind.

Fast forward a couple of days. My Mom calls me at 3 am with her theory that this “thing” is what’s been causing all the problems at my GP’s house. This has always been a happy place, and they have always been a happy couple. But, this past year there have been lots of fights between them and too much sickness! I think it’s up to nothing good, for sure. After the phone call I had an episode of sleep paralysis. Spirits were flying around my head in darkness. I couldn’t wake up, couldn’t speak to call my guardians nor could I access my astral body and fight. I was terrified, for the first time in a long time. I was finally able to say the name Azazel and the attack ended.

My questions: what the fuck was that thing? Are the events related? How do I get rid of it? Will standard exorcism in Evoking Eternity or BOA work? Will LBRP or LBRH work? Any advice would help as this is a new experience for me.

Thanks,

ZachD555

If you want I could get rid of it for you. I got some spirit freinds who eat stuff like that.

If you want to do it on your own, I would suggest evoking someone to go beat it up and get rid of it.

From what I know, it could possibly be a “minor entity” that has attached itself to the house. I don’t know if there is a name for that kind of entities, but usually they are attracted to people who can interact with them in a way. They can cause sickness and a general negative feeling which leads to fights, aggressive behavior etc. It’s like they create a viscious circle of negativity so that they will always have a source to feed from.
Your description of it reminds me of a similar thing that has caused quite a lot of troubles to my brother and me. Our parents couldn’t perceive it but they were affected by the negativity it was stirring up every day.
Anyway, your sleep paralysis could be the result of you kicking it out of the house. The exorcism in Evoking Eternity is very potent, so you can go back to the house (physically or astrally) and perform the exorcism and shield the place just to make sure that it won’t go back there. If it is present during the exorcism just get rid of it. I agree with defectron, you can evoke another entity to destroy it. Whatever you do you will need to make sure that there are no pieces of it left behind.

Defectron,

I appreciate the offer for sure. But I need to learn how to handle this type of entity myself. Do you know what the nature of these type of entities are? Which type of spirit eats these things? I thought of send an AA like Michael to beat it up, but I haven’t worked with angelic forces since Azazel showed up. So I’m kind of stuck.

Thanks Neerid,

I’ll go with “parasite” for the class of spirit. As it is definitely creating a cycle of negativity and feeding off my GP’s.
I plan to use the EE banishment in the physical and evoke some angels to guard my GP’s. Im leaning toward using angelic forces that would be less likely to be offended and leave due to my grandma’s religious practices.

The types of spirits I use to do this, from what I understand aren’t the sorts most sorcerors are able to find easily. I got them from a freind of my occult teacher whose this badass guy from louisiana. One time a sexual parasite came in here and I fed it to them.

What I did is the parasite woke me up in the middle of the night sucking energy off my root chakra, so I quickly drew up a small trianagle on a pice of paper, focused on the parasites energy and called it intot he triangle, after I saw some shadows flickering in the triangle I knew it was there. After that I placed the objects that my two freinds are attached to on either side of the triangle and told them to go at it. I then saw two larger shadows move down on the smaller one, flashes of imagery of fangs and claws ripping into it in the process.

Perhaps you can use the main method of what defectron did with the parasite and expand it as you see fit.
For example, I am thinking that if you don’t feel comfortable working with angelic forces you can evoke a demon who can get rid of this parasite and you can lure it out of the house if you don’t want any kind of demonic energy in your grandparents’ house.

It very well may be a dark shade. Banishing wont help with the dark dead at all though consecrated salt water and burning white sage may weaken it. If it happened to wander their and was not sent intentionally, that may make it move on.

Can you enlighten me as to what a dark shade is? Where can I find some info on this class of beings?

Zach

The only info I’ve heard of them was from other forums so take it as you will. What I’ve heard corresponds to what UndeadGod said about not being able to be banished, they can be drove away. I’ve read it can be done with salt, vinegar and burning the herb devils dung. If I can find the thread I will post a link for you.

[url=http://occultcorpus.com/forums/index.php?/topic/24715-swinging-punches-at-nothing-things-falling-for-no-reason-doors-being-held-shut-and-invisible-eyes-always-watching/page__st__20]http://occultcorpus.com/forums/index.php?/topic/24715-swinging-punches-at-nothing-things-falling-for-no-reason-doors-being-held-shut-and-invisible-eyes-always-watching/page__st__20[/url]

This thread contains information on the difference between shades, ghost etc and how to exorcise them. Page 2 post 24 has the exorcism and additional information from there.

If push comes to shove you may be able to hire a necromancer to clean it out for you or tell you how. Hope all works out.

EDIT:
I couldn’t find the thread I spoke of earlier as it was to drive one away and this thread speaks of how to trap one and get rid of it.

Well this just got more complicated then I expected. I read the ritual and there’s no way I could pull it off with my grandparents home. Thanks for the help guys. I’m going to contact Dante and EA about this one.

Well, the fact that it shape shifted is interesting, it reminds me of something a group I knew encountered on multiple occasions and called them wyrms. They often took images of power like dragons, and with their worm like body they could get away with it. We really didn’t know what they were, and assumed they came to us in that form because we were pretty friendly with a bunch of dragon spirits. Regardless, I’m sure like any minor/major nuisance I’ve come across, it can be gotten rid of.

One time something that had been attacking a family member of mine from a nearby occult temple came and attacked me when I was staying at her house. It was some formless black dark shadowy mass (she actually warned me about it ahead of time). It was also one of the few times I felt like I was attacked like all hell and for a moment I was scared I would die. Within seconds my energy was gone, and I was ready to pass out. Somehow, I managed to take it on and hold it off. But I was determined to take my vengeance, and after banishing the creature and summoning forces of protection. I went to sleep, but kept a wary eye open while roaming the house and regaining strength. After that I had some minor saber rattling with the entity day to day. Until one day I projected in the house while deep in meditation and as soon as I left my body I saw it staring at me, taunting me. And in that moment with the force of my true will unleashed, I struck him down like the fist of an angry god and banished him to a far realm of existence he could never return from, and bound him to that realm, and from being summoned again to the earth. I tried to put it out of mind, but my family member was eternally grateful that I managed to stop the being from his reign of terror on the residents of the house and kept reminding me about it and asking me for spiritual advice afterward (it’s funny, I never told her what I did, she just called me all the time to let me know how peaceful her life had become and assumed I cleansed what she and others she asked could not). Shortly after the lodge mysteriously closed down (less than 3 months later a unanimous decision was reached), and they sold the building. At first glance, it can seem like you’re in a dire situation, but spiritually awakened humans are a powerhouse to be reckoned with. And we can crush our obstacles with the force of our wills alone.

Sometimes this kind of thing can happen, I think I can give you a key to fixing your problems, I can share with you something E.A. pointed me to recently if you want, PM me and we’ll take care of this in private. It’s something that will supplement your plans and make them a little more effective with something that’s specifically designed for your situation. I only recommend this because I tried something recently like it and was immediately given immense relief to what ailed me. Plus, if you want to be discreet there are additional things I can suggest.

Best of Luck,
Frater Apotheosis

Sometimes, i feel/ ritual open the door to more sensitive, attaking energies,or let ya more open,i use a tat the lbr.i feel knoked,i stay away fro m lbr,sorry guys.

I have a method for parasitic entities that has always worked for me, but Ive seen it fail disastrously for others at times…so use your best judgement.

You’ve probably heard of, or tried the trick where after a mosquito lands on your arm and starts sucking blood, you flex your muscle, and all of a sudden the mosquito cant handle its intake and explodes?

Same idea, and Im sure you’ve got more than enough energy and/or wits to pull it off. That spirit has no idea who you are, or what you are capable of, so (I assume), you still have the element of surprise to your advantage

All you need is to know that if you were faced with an aggressor who was weaker than you, but who still meant to kill you, would you kill them without remorse, without doubt, without fear?

If the answer is “Hell yes!” then you’ll know some things about your soul.

If the answer is “No, I’d try to educate them, they obviously didn’t have a good enough childhood” then you’ll know some things about your soul.

If the answer is “No, I must have deserved it through my karma, or maybe I just need to be taught A Lesson” then…

It’s not hard to work this shit out, but what IS hard is acquiring the sense of personal permission to stop being a fucking bitch and step up, claim the power, and also accept that life won’t be one long daydream when you do.

Victimhood has its compenations.

POWER has few sympathy-forums, fewer excuses, and a whole lot of realising what a total asshole you really are.

Choose wisely. :slight_smile:

Jason Miller - Protection and reversal magick

train your body to have more physical energy and sweat a lot.

Have you tried cleaning your aura and chakras daily with a white/gold light? It is powerful positive energy to fill yourself with in and around you.