I need help

I am going to be in the streets soon because I can not find a job even though I have spent years filling out applications and then calling them but noone will hire me because I have no work experience but I can’t get work experience because no one will hire me and I am far to new at sigil Magic to be of any help to myself I have tried with no success at this point I would be happy to be stocking shelf’s at the grocery store atleast it would be something to bring money in I am at the last few strands of the rope any help would be greatly appreciated

1 Like

Get a black candle, call upon “The Powers of Darkness” and command the powers of darkness to find you a job the most quickly and swiftly as possible. Do this with every ounce in your soul!

3 Likes

I have done candle magic for this with no success how will this be any different?

What country are you in? Go to social services or welfare if you can… for now. Where are your parents or family?

A possible option you might need to consider is doing an uncrossings ritual! It sounds like you need it! Based on what you’ve typed here.

1 Like

The state I am in is so broke that the people who do need stuff like that are being cut back or gone completely I live with my dad but he is getting pissed off because I don’t have a job

Uncrossing ritual? Not familiar with it

Ok, so filling out applications and calling people isn’t working for you. Have you tried a different approach to finding a job or learning a trade skill?

These are things that just pop up off the top of my head that I would try if I were desperate enough …

(1) Go door to door to business and explain my situation to the business owner. Tell him you want to work, but you can’t get any job experience and ask him if he knows anyone that needs someone dependable who’s willing to work his way up, helping out in any way possible.

Tell him you’re willing to clean the toilet and you’re thankful for the opportunity to do it. And mean it. I’ve cleaned them and never once bitched about it. And people respected that about me.

(2) Find a person with a trade skill like a carpenter, an electrician, a plumber, or a landscaper and ask him if he would be willing to take you on as an apprentice.

(3) See if you can get financial aid from your state to go to a trade school. Learn something practical that is always needed. Something like welding. You can learn welding fairly quickly, the schools often help you find a job while you’re working your way through, and you’ve got some opportunity for a solid wage. If you’ve got a skill people really need, you’ll never starve.

Magick is a skill that takes a significant amount of time and effort to learn. It’s like learning a trade skill. Sure, you can use it to enhance your other efforts, but you’re kind on a tight time frame here based on the comments you made in your original post.

If you really want to try magick, light a candle, call out to Belial with all of your intention, and ask him to come to you. He will. And then ask him to ground his powers of influence within your aura, to make you more likeable, to make people want to help you, to make yourself more persuasive and influential.

And then hit the fuckin’ pavement and start talking to people.

Magick is much stronger when combine Thoughts, Words, and Actions. In my opinion, it’s the Actions part where most people get lazy.

Another way to look at it is how strong do I really believe my magick is if I won’t get off my ass and take action on it in the real world?

And I know this type of magick works because I just used it yesterday to find the right mechanic. Not only did I get my car fixed in the same day, but the guy stayed open late to make sure it was done and it cost me about $150 less than it would have anywhere else in my area. And the guy didn’t even charge me for the towing. Another $75 saved right there.

4 Likes

I have done 1 but they refuse to even speak to me and I have a trade picked out but cannot even get started with that until a certain medication is out of my system completely that I took for severe migraines which I have sense remedied using magic should take about 6 months before it is completely out of my system unfortunately

I know this sounds dumb, but that can’t be helped. It’s an old Chaos Magic technique. Get some bank deposit slips and write a large amount of money to yourself. Stick this to your mirror, etc., somewhere you’ll see it regularly. Put another in your wallet where you’ll see it. It works by conditioning your mind to accept money. You should spend time before sleep just silently looking at it and letting it sink in. Can you close your eyes and see it?

Al.

1 Like

I shall try this I have pretty good visualization skills so it shouldn’t be too hard. I should mention that I have tried using several different entities to help but no success

Personally, i work illegally from time to time at my half-brothers little gardener buisness,
i did the everything from simply bringing stuff from place A to B, but i had also to work a foot deep in mud, or with my hands deep in the cement. -I did things which would speeden up their work,
or even parts of the work, or i did the more simple jobs, so my brother could allready deal with new customers.

Its physical and sometimes pretty monoton work.
~So… keep a mp3player in your pocket, and a grimoire for the lunch break, thats what i did.

I had no luck with getting a job, so i’ll (its probably translated wrong) get educated by my brother in this whole gardener/horticulture/landscape crap, so i get more time to collect money for a new computer, so i could start a little patreon/youtube thing with some flash animations :stuck_out_tongue:

~So… My advice is, to do if necessary the worst job temporary, to get the resources for building a foundation for a internet buisness :wink:

P.S.: All the frustration you accumulate would be usefull -if turned into anger,
as fuel for your will for building a empire (literally or simbolicly)

1 Like

I know a few people who do shall we say not so legal things however even they have nothing at all for work it seems despite however hard I try that I end up back at square one even when I do get a couple of bucks I end up getting a ticket or fine for something stupid or something else stupid happens that costs everything I just made

1 Like

I know the feeling. Make a little money and something just gobbles it right back up.

Is tarot illegal? Or more specifically street readings? Could make a quick few bucks that way, but also might get you connections. Can you pull off a street smart feel about you? Read cards, make a few bucks and a few friends and get the hell out of there.

Leave your State for a while, visit some city cores elsewhere. Come back with a few grand and throw that shit on your old man’s dinner table!

Pack a suit and get a better one when you can. Look like a million bucks as soon as you can. It’s just a game. A game you can win. No previous experience required!

As far as tarot goes … you can nail that in a week and be convincing. Get the free version of Galaxy tarot on android and learn it. All the descriptions are there. Feel free to interpret them as you wish once you get the hang of it.

You might even get some people to think about finding real solutions and take deeper looks at themselves as a bonus. Better than stocking shelves?

PLUS if you don’t have or can’t afford a deck, but learn it with the app, I’ll mail you a deck if you are serious!

3 Likes

So you’re not gonna be homeless if you live with your dad?

Some obvious flunky jobs are dishwashing, housekeeping, janitorial (cleaning toilets),stocking shelves at a store. I did all of these.
If nothing else there is always Welfare.

1 Like

Yeah but how aggressive is your dad? Are you being bullied into getting out? If so, pacify your dad. Once that’s sorted, so what you’re unemployed? Follow above advice and when you meditate regularly you should clear up your path.

1 Like

I can’t stand suits I will check the app out but around here you are likely to get shot and robbed if you set up in the city center

That’s the problem or one of them is I have been meditating daily and he has been getting more and more aggressive I sense he is getting really close to kicking me out and I would very much like to move out but can’t because I don’t have any money

1 Like

All of those I have ether tryd to get a job in or the state is too broke