I need help with love. I know I know.... but I need suggestions

I am 22 years old. And I’ve been in one one relationship before which lasted 2 years and showed me what I wanted, and needed.

Back before 2020 in December 2019. I met this boy. Now I don’t really believe in coincidences, or really love at first sight but…

When I met this boy all my walls fell down. It was as if I had known him forever and was just catching up. Time didn’t exist. We spent ours talking. The small things he did just drove me mad. He wouldn’t let me look at the floor and would brush my hair away from my face. We had the same taste in music and same favourite song. Our personalities matched. He was exactly what I’ve been waiting for. He had even bought me my favourite wine without knowing what I like to drink. It was no coincidence.
But it’s been 6 months and I’ve only seen him once since that night. Which was a “fluke” I called to order weed and well he showed up…
I got a call from the driver 5 min before and I’m like there’s no way. I walked out and he was just as stunned.
He was so brain shot that he gave me the wrong order. Meaning he had to come back around 10 min later and see my face again. And again get tongue twisted and brain shot.

I’ve tried to talk to him. I’ve tried to see him. But he’s never sober anymore… he’s always drinking and I don’t mind the weed but he’s never sober.
And it hurts to see because I honestly think he’s my soulmate.
I see his nickname everywhere. Almost everyday. Which is wolf. I see wolves everywhere. The name the animal. Just everything.
But I don’t know how to reach him. How to get through that cloud of alcohol.
He believes in spirits, he believes in the other side and that we both have the same connection. Yet I still can’t grasp him.

He said I was the only one that truly cared about him. And his personality. And not the drugs or money. But nothing…

How do I get him to see how the alcohol is no good and that he’s missing out. That there are better things. That our connection is no coincidence.

Magick aside, as a life coach I can tell you that for someone to get over addiction they have to want it first.

Magickally there’s endless things, but it can be frustrating at times the results

2 Likes

I’ll try to walk you speaking as a drinker, okay?

The thing about scoth (example I’ll be using, since that’s my poison), is that it takes you into the zone; the zone were you’re numbed enough to STOP FUCKING THINKING! But still able to think. Just without being obsessive about every single little thing.

So, as it happens with any self destructive behaviour, you have to give him exactly that, in other way, a way that involves no alcohol. You’re the one who knows him, so your guess will be better than anything I can ever think of, but that’s the way to do it.

If you’re in good graces with any spirit, then ask for insight, and most likely you’ll get it, one way or another.

Best wishes.

ETA: IF he is an addict, then listen to @Mapachtli, since he is right with that.

3 Likes

Yes I understand.
Magically he’s sober tonight and has asked me to come over… ahaha shat happened idk

I think I was able to help him a bit last night to get his thoughts out. Cause yes you’re right that he uses it to dumb his thoughts. Enough that he can think but enough that the rest melts away.
Last night he was sober and I think it went okay.
He goes on these benders where he’s not sober for a week then a few days sober so he can make music then back to it.

Slowly but surely maybe I could get him but at the same time I’m not sure.

1 Like