I need help with a new love interest

Hi all. So recently, I had a bit of a shitty experience with using black magick in romantic situations. Because of this, I’m not comfortable with doing it again. I’m not discouraging anyone from doing it themselves, this is just my situation. Until I feel comfortable with doing it again, I feel like attempting it would just block me from obtaining my results.

Anyways, I met this new guy. I really like him. At first he was going above and beyond to show me his feelings. It is slowly starting to wane, and I’m kind of upset about it. I’m looking for a more “white” approach to this situation. I just want to bring him closer to me again and act the way he was at the beginning. Any suggestions?

2 Likes

Sallos would be excellent. Amon also creates beautiful relationships like those seen in movies like the notebook. Foras can bring back any lost feelings your target may have had. But I’m sure you only need Amon for this.

3 Likes

And you should get the book demons of magick by Gordon winter field. They use angels to protect you from any danger

2 Likes

I have a relationship with Sallos, actually. He didn’t give me exactly what I wanted, because I never really asked him for it I guess haha. Although he never intervened, I felt like he taught me a pretty valuable lesson about my last relationship. After my experience I really didn’t want to call upon dark forces again, but maybe working with a demon may yield different results than doing spells alone. Is there a particular reason to work with Amon instead of Sallos?

1 Like

Everyone’s always talking about sallos. Amon used a lot less for these things. Amon can someone have romantic feelings for you. So you get a relationship like those in the movies. Sallos can also do this but Amon is also extremely powerful

6 Likes

Maybe I will call upon both :slight_smile:

1 Like

You could always call on a goddess like Aphrodite, Freyja, or Astarte. I prefer working with love goddesses over demons (with the exception of Asmodeus) because they typically just make good things happen and give me like a flow of good fortune in love. If you’re more into a less coercive spell, this may be the way to go.

3 Likes

Thanks FraterMagni, these are the words I was looking for :slight_smile:
I was sure of flow, rest were not clicking :stuck_out_tongue:

Well many of us good men that really wanted to find love which we can certainly Blame the kind of women that we have nowadays for that one. Since women were very different years ago which made love very easy to find for any man that was really looking for it back then.

Welcome @THE_WAR_OF_DESTINY. Please take a moment to post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

King/Queen Beleth brings true LOVE.
Sitri is a kind of kinky love.

2 Likes

Sitri is a great option, but before you do anything .before you do something i suggest you to do some divination

1 Like