I need help to sell my soul to Satan

This is a Satanist forum.

Calm down friend, don’t meet anger with anger, nothing will be resolved that way.

2 Likes

I’m gonna leave this thread, then, since I trust your word.

2 Likes

I am not here to argue. Everyone here are Satanists. You guys should be helping me(Someone who is interested and wants to knwo about more Satanism). Anyway Rugr, tell me how to do the ritual to summon Satan and get him to fulfilll my desires

I’m not Satanist or LHPer, I find them both useless to my path. However, to stay on topic if you really want to contact Satan, you can do a petition spell, or locate his sigil and contact him through that. If he agrees with your terms and you agree with his terms, then you can go from there.

2 Likes

How do I do a petition spell and contact him through locating his sigil?

Here is xags incantation he used. Hope this helps. Just use the search function there’s already alot of threads about Satan Ritual and honor to Satan

5 Likes
1 Like

I’ll say this before i peace out. Precurser and warning. Kid, You are going to have one hell of a rude awakening based on your attitude and beliefs. I know because I have been there myself. Honestly your best bet is to forget what you think you “know” and learn from the start. Anyway I wish you luck in your endeavour to “sell” your soul.

1 Like

I have no experience in selling whatever to my demons and I may not be of much help. However I think that first you’ll need to ask him if he’s interested in such a deal and if he needs your soul. Other than that I do believe that he’d appreciate more your sincere respect and your true will and determination to learn from his wisdom and abilities.

2 Likes

You are surprisingly nice are being rude to me.

So just recite that incantaction and it will summon Satan?

Soul selling threads make me roll my eyes. I did think of this game that I just bought though.

Honestly, selling your soul is only an insurance policy so you don’t try to destroy yourself (like that’s all that possible). There is some allure to the idea that Satan will devour you to some people… I think… (or its fear)

And when it does that… your soul…

And it drinks you up… absorbing you.

Are you gone for good? OR part of it now? Eh… who knows. Or you could imagine you are an intern now, a disciple, a trainee in its legions, or maybe you are a slave or tortured prisoner. Will trying to break the deal cause more angst?

For the chaotic or troublemaker breaking deals and inflicting pain to others and yourself wouldn’t be a problem but, these beings know you before you know yourself so good luck trying to fuck them over. They might play the game though.

1 Like

YOU CAN’T SELL YOUR SOUL
IT’S NOT A TANGIBLE thing.

1 Like

So you have experience with it? or are you like majority here and say it isnt because of lack of experience? the soul isnt tangible here but it is tangible on an energetic level.

1 Like

no, it still isn’t. energies cannot be owned

energies can be used and controlled not owned

So you have no experience with it, got it, that’s what I wanted to know.

1 Like

Yes, this is just turning into arguments now so am going to do precisely that. :lock:

3 Likes