I need help regarding a curse

So last night I did a curse with the help of a baneful entity…to bring death to my victim by illness, is there any way I can see when the result has finally been attained or at least notice it’s starting to take affect? The victim and I lost contact, and she’s not local so I can’t witness anything in person. I’m asking this as I want to make sure I didn’t waste my time with this curse

Koetting says in his book Baneful Magick that the demise of the target will generally be brought to your attention in some way once it happens, no matter how long it takes.

His example was coming across the obituary of a target he had cursed in a newspaper two years later, long after he had forgotten all about him.

2 Likes

I had a thought maybe I could ask so when it happens I get confirmation in a dream or something

You will get confirmation. How you receive it, is generally up to the powers, but it will be brought to your attention in some way.

However, don’t expect it to be immediately. Baneful magick very rarely results in a quick end, so you may not receive results for a long while.

1 Like

Yeah I saw in the book it could take years but he said something about within 24 hours of the ritual they will start suffering unimaginably. How can I tell when that happens? I don’t? I’m assuming when the whole process even starts from the beginning I don’t need to worry about that.

If you’re not in contact with the target, then it is unlikely you will know when the curse has taken effect, unless you have mutual friends who can inform you that they have fallen ill.

My advice would be not to worry about it, and just assume the curse is working.

1 Like

Results vary. For actual death you’d have to work on that target for a pretty long time, consistently. Each time you hear about them, keep the work going. It’s no picnic to get someone killed

The spirit I was working with said he could end her completely in a short amount of time then went off and left as soon as I said thank you, so by tarot Readings and by word of that spirit I’d say maybe a few months until I see the death of her, cause the spirit he specifically told me “I’ll have her meet her demise in a short amount of time….”

Just because the spirit said it will happen in a “short amount of time” doesn’t mean it actually will. Spirits, like humans, tend to exaggerate their abilities.

Why are you so worried about when it will happen anyway? The basic rule of thumb for magick is you do the ritual, and then let it take as long as it takes.

1 Like

Oh ok, well as long as it will happen I suppose