I need help

I HAVE BEEN ATTACKED FOR 20 YEARS by witch sex cult

Give some details.

4 Likes

Welcome @INEEDHELPNOW It is a rule here for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Everyone has a strong mouth.
Of course, we are gentlemen and we don’t do such things, we just politely accept slaps on the cheek.
I wrote a bit on the topic Curse Breaker - #3 by Satanalash
Either way, you need to write something about yourself.
Also try Summoning Belial using the book Lucifer and Hidden Demons. He has a good heart.

@Satanalash Please do not advocate physical violence as a way to solve the OP’s problem. It is against the forum rules and can open the co-founders up to legal liability. I have edited your post to remove the reference.

2 Likes

Have you tried protecting yourself?

Has anything changed recently with the kind of attacks you say you have been experiencing for twenty years?

Sorry if I go offtopic here :face_with_monocle: but what do I have to do to be attacked by a female witch sex cult? even whithout the witch thing in the middle?

2 Likes

Witches can be annoying. Print this sigil out and carry it with you or place it in your home. It will protect you against witchcraft and wizardry.

@anon28326885 Please do not go off topic with questions about the software. All off-topic comments will be removed.

1 Like

Ok, didn’t mean to go off-topic just wanted to make sure you knew people can still see what you edited out is all. Not able to send you a direct message. Thanks for being a moderator.

If you can do an introduction we may be able to help you deal with those witches, they just need to validate your account as being legitimate first before you can post more beyond an introduction.

@INEEDHELPNOW I have amended your topic title due to it sounding too click-bait-y.

As @DarkestKnight has mentioned, it a rule here on this forum to first do a proper introduction before asking members for help.

Since you have given us zero context regarding your situation, you can hardly expect a thoughtful answer.

2 Likes