I need help making a pact

That’s right, I want to make a pact. I know exactly what I want, and I know exactly what I’m willing to sacrifice to get it.

I realize there’s no going back.

Unfortunately, I see no other options. I’ve managed to dig my way into a hole that I can’t get out of. At least on on my own.

I’m not a mage, or a conjurer… Or what ever term you prefer to use. I’ve never called upon a spirit before in my life. With that being said, I’ll need help.

Someone who’s willing to make contact for me. If it’s even possible, if it’s not I’ll just have to risk doing it myself.

• Dredd

Firstly, since you placed this on two separate areas for some reason, I am not going to help you on THIS one. Look to the other for an actual response.

Why did you post the same thing in two different sub forums? How can you make a pact if you are unable to hear or see a spirit? and what kind of spirit do you want to make a pact with?

Because I assumed if I posted it in general people would see it sooner.

Don’t. If anyone here is like me, when they log on they check all the sub forums for the new stuff.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:5, topic:2779”]Don’t. If anyone here is like me, when they log on they check all the sub forums for the new stuff.[/quote]'Zactly.

My friend i understand your going though problems and you feel that a pact may be a way out of it, but unfortunetly its not that simple and it wont work the miraculous. First of all you must get to know an entity and have some kind of conection with it, you have to identify with that spirit and see if can help you with what you want. an only after some seious time with that spirit will you be able to make a pact wich will be beneficial to both. I made a pact with Azazel whcich changed my life forever and for the better. I was destined to do so and i think i have gained much more than i could dream of. Azazel is an excelent mentor and hes always been there for me. But this was a process which took a couple of years to where i am now. So patience my friend.

1 Like

[quote=“Angel Caido, post:7, topic:2779”]My friend i understand your going though problems and you feel that a pact may be a way out of it, but unfortunetly its not that simple and it wont work the miraculous. First of all you must get to know an entity and have some kind of conection with it, you have to identify with that spirit and see if can help you with what you want. an only after some seious time with that spirit will you be able to make a pact wich will be beneficial to both. I made a pact with Azazel whcich changed my life forever and for the better. I was destined to do so and i think i have gained much more than i could dream of. Azazel is an excelent mentor and hes always been there for me. But this was a process which took a couple of years to where i am now. So patience my friend.[/quote]I don’t have that kind of time, unfortunately.

Why

to OP, maybe you should listen to the advices given to you in the other forum you posted the same thread :

[url=http://www.evocationmagic.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11509&sid=dce68fcdc7bc1d3d8ac639211052e5e0]http://www.evocationmagic.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11509&sid=dce68fcdc7bc1d3d8ac639211052e5e0[/url]