I need help fighting a talisman someone attached to me

My ex attached a talisman to harass me in my dreams and destroy my relationship. He employed a witch doctor who uses herbs to do this. I had a reading who told me everything I already thought. As I have seen this spirit myself. I need help on how to get rid of this thing.

Destroy the talisman.

2 Likes

A talisman ?
Is it a physical item within your hands?
I feel that perhaps your word may not be talisman. If the one doing the negative damage against you is using herbs and any other methods apart from you then that altogether is a different thing.

1 Like

And I might add, if it is a method like using a poppet-
You can have one created for you to protect you and direct all ill intent of those works directly into the poppet.

2 Likes

The woman who did my reading said it was a tailmans. So I make a doll of myself and do that? It’s really terrible. It has just showed up at my house after the guy contacted me. I have him blocked from everything now. I’m doing the banishing circle but it won’t go away. This is a very knowledgeable witch doctor who traps spirits and has attached it to me. It’s hurting my family and I need this thing gone now. Should I pay someone to banish it?

When you make the poppet, add these things to it, fingernail clipping , 3 hairs from head (follicle and all) and and Angelica (herb)
I usually place these within the head of the doll.
I make it out of something I used to wear often with maybe sentimental attachment( favorite shirt etc)
Now when one casts a clean circle and place the poppet in it, Then ask the Ancients for the protections from this person’s curse.
Speak aloud what is occurring as a result and then verbally bind the person, the catalyst and the spirits working with the curse.
Then place the poppet in a box and claim “all negative energies and spirits will only torment this poppet of my likeness … and I cast the spirit of fear into this box as well”
I usually receive instructions directly from my Ancients on how to proceed further beyond that.
Realize THIS-
Fear is what allows curses to have affect upon you. Do not give into fear. Instead, using a balanced mind- do what it is you need to protect yourself and family first- both physical and spiritually.
Then call upon the Ancients to commune and have them show you deeper things you can do with their help to shield and restore you:)
I hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank you I will go about doing this. I have been doing all the rituals in Damon brands books. But I’m still having these terrible dreams I know are not from subconscious. Last night I was raped very painful with this thing biting me so hard I thought my skin was going to come off. I could feel everything I’m still sore this morning.
I’m not fearful anymore thank god. I have noticed it comes back with the full moon. I make uncrossing baths with 13 herbs take salt baths make wards. The person who has this witch doctor has been practicing Voodoo their whole life from Generation to generation. Any help is greatly appreciated. I have newborns and sleep is very important. Very annoying that this is happening all because I don’t want this person in my life. :pensive:

One thing I really get disheartened about is when people become fearful
And in that state of fear it weakens the body mind and spirit.
One time one of my students and her daughter were facing nonstop attacks from entities that would torment the teenage girl in the bathroom and most any other place in the house .
Late night phone calls house cleansing spiritual warding
It took them embracing who they are by reaching out to the Ancients
After months of this, the mother had enough and started standing against that negative energy and entities… under the power of Lucifer
And when the daughter started doing the same, thing, the attacks ceased:)
Take courage!!! You are stronger than you know!!!
:heart::black_heart:

1 Like