I need help Divining what demon keeps coming over here and what they want, banishing doesnt do shit to them. Please help, Thank you!

A demonic entity keeps coming over here, his presence feels hot, intense, dark, and he’s pretty strong as well.
I have tried to ask him what he wants, tried tarot cards and I’m getting nothing.
Can anyone please help me figure out what he wants via divination? He’s been around for a few months, also banishing doesnt do much if anything.

3 Likes

Might not be a demon. Not every entity is an angel or a demon. Might just be something from another plane/dimension.

Out of curiosity, is it doing anything than just like… being there?

3 Likes

It monitors what I do or says, I said I was planning on getting a warrior demon conjured to guard me and it hurt my ear.
It follows me everywhere, has touched me sexually but that’s rare, he has heated up the air by about 10° before. Its skin is jet black, or maybe that’s what it wants me to see it as.
He doesn’t protect me or do anything helpful that I’ve noticed.
He feels like a demon when I scan him, could alternatively be a dark elemental.

2 Likes

Got a few similar situations happening now. Trying a few things (banishing etc.) Not sure if parasites, friend/foe. different dimension. Are you doing any before bed practice because when I stopped this, few past issues stopped. Every situation is unique.

1 Like

I took a very quick look, because I’m preoccupied, felt radiating heat, didn’t get a clear ID as a being I’d recognise, sorry.

If you can do readings, do something from Book of Fate on the being?

2 Likes

He’s not a parasite. He maybe one of my enemies or may work for them, I pissed off alot of people before I incarnated on earth.
When I incarnated on earth the 1st time and died, I got attacked right after, before I incarnated a 2nd time. To attack me so quickly they had to be keeping track of me.

Yeah I’ll go give that a quick spin @Lady_Eva thank you!

1 Like

I did question 13
Will the friend I most reckon upon prove faithful or treacherous? Answer Q, be thine own friend.
He’s influenced my tarot card readings before, he maybe manipulating this as well. :grimacing:

1 Like

That reply is basically saying he’s not a friend, and that you probably shouldn’t trust him, even that you should put yourself first. :thinking:

1 Like

Awesome, thank you. Next step is to find out what he wants

1 Like

@Angelb1083 @Darkprincess do either of you have any idea as to what I can do, to find out what this living heater wants? He’s a little pissy, also he’s pretty hard to get rid of. :imp:

2 Likes

Belial can’t help you in this?

1 Like

No, my hearing is spotty at best so I can’t hear him good enough for a conversation, and he won’t help me get rid of it. He would view this as something I need to get rid of by myself.
It would help me decide a course of action if I knew what he wants. If I should kill him or just drive him off, or try negotiations

@C.Kendall I saw commented with something on banishment today. I don’t remember the name of the post or who the Person was that posted. Do you remember what you wrote or could you link us pretty please?

1 Like

He’s been banished by much stronger practitioners and somehow came back, I dont think banishing will cut it at this point.

That’s because they were not physically there right? You need to do it yourself but with the right spell. It has to be a strong one for sure.

1 Like

They weren’t, alright I’ll keep trying to do it myself. Hopefully he wont start choking me :sweat:
I hate this ugly motherfucker

Any Kali/lord Hanuman mantra in repeat during the night should help, I would suggest also praying to arch Michael.

Good luck :pray:

3 Likes

you definitely need to do the banishing yourself! And yes call on Michael he will help with whatever he can!
You might need to do uncrossing ritual if you think someone crossed or hexed you! You can use some protection oils on yourself and around your area! If you can know the entity name or you can channel it you can bind it! Just like binding people by a sympathetic link!
If you know who sent him then when you feel him just chant “back to sender” while visualising that person!

2 Likes