I need an Angel/Demon/Spell/Energy Work to deal with this problem

Hello everyone, i want to know any technique which can allow me to acomplish the following objectives:

For Myself: My social skills are not bad in general, but i have to admit that my motivation towards socializing is very diminished, so i want to…

1- Become more interested in knowing the people around me

2- Be more motivated to show myself to other people and communicate what i think and who i am.

For others: I have my deep bonds with people, but i need the "superficial" type relationships too (and why not, more of those significant ones)

Since childhood, sometimes i have felt a repulse force between me, and other people, might be psychological, but if there is an energetic reason of any kind too, i want both things to be gone, and become much more magnetic to others.

Thank you people, and please dont be harsh, i have tried the more mundane methods and this is my last resort to change something that has deeply settled itself in my core.

1 Like

Welcome to the club. Unfortunately there is no special spell for it. You can work with some entities, but after all, the change must be done by you.

I am on the same train. Same issue.
Btw, you owe me a pm with the books you like :wink: .

1 Like

I can tell from experience that It´s not as doom and gloom as you are getting out of it. I myself differ highly from environment, through my energetic levels and to tell you the truth I´m not really on the same wave lenght with people around me. Being social is important but so is uderstanding that you are not always going to be on the same wavelenght on a energetic level. Especially since most people on planet earth don´t really work with Lucifer, Belial or such(this would be my guess). But still unless you majorly differing vibrations between you and the people around you, the differene is not that big.

If I were you, I would work with Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love. One of her specialties is self-love, and she is wonderful in building you up so you can take on the world.

Jason Miller, in his book Sorcerer’s Secrets, has two exercises called the Conjuration of the Commander and the Invocation of the Perfected Self that you also may find useful.

3 Likes

Another problem i forgot to mention, is that i have to almost always make the first step to engage in any conversation or i have to be the one who have to be interested in the other person affairs, it really feels as a curse sometimes , maybe it is a common issue in modern society and i am magnifiying it…Or maybe there is something more…

To answer the wavelenght related topic, i believe i am pretty different from most people on my enviroment, but i am carefull with that because it could be my Ego deceiving me (after all everyone wants to be special these days), and it is not something anyone can notice just by looking at me, i am a “normal” looking guy haha

2 Likes

:thinking: that was me a year a go! I would say invoking changed me alot! Now I wouldn’t think twice before I act! I still struggle sometimes thinking who am I and relapse when something emotional happens! But then I get back on my feet faster than usual and go along with my life.

3 Likes

Well, even if people don´t know that, they can still sense but not aknowledge it. I could be wrong but you are being stricken by the usual mood that makes you care less about other peoples affairs. It happens when you surround yourself with certain energies and it´s pretty normal. The fact that the narrative about you having to actually be interested in other peoples affairs is just bunch of bs. Do you seriously expectt to be interested in every persons affairs? I think not.

What is that usual mood or that certain kind of energies you are speaking about?

Maybe “affairs” was the wrong word, to have some relation with someone you gotta ask them about their life, what do they like to do, and that kind of stuff…The problem is that i dont get socially interested in almost no one and i dont quite understand why.

If you still think it is bullshit, please explain it, maybe your opinion can be helpfull.

Thank you, i think i really need that kind of support :grin:

1 Like

Ok. Are you Autistic? Do you scream “Football!” And wave around you beer? Do you get into dumb fights over sports? Or bash other friends or work buddies with “Dick Jokes” or whatever?

I interact differently with different individuals based on a case by case basis of an evolving criteria. The Key Thing is is 1) I dont care and do what I like 2) Be Emotional and have a strong expressive presence and you will create the aura that attracts people.

2 Likes

What I meant is that people expect you to actually care about their affairs when you meet them face to face. But that is the thing, they are expectations and nothing else. I for example don´t care about much and it doesn´t really matter much to be honest

OP, Check this post: