I need a thoughtform (or servitor) to help me find work

Can anyone help me with a thoughtform (or servitor) to help me find a job quickly, and help me look good during interviews? Just to have a positive influence during job interviews.

I would do it myself, but I’m so focused on filling out applications, sending out resumes and responding to these job offers.

Thank you all.

1 Like

Sure, pm me details

There is one angel Phorlakh in a book Summoning Spirits. He is very fast in this finding a job :wink:

Also, if anyone else can help, thanks.

Ok, here are the details:

• Female humanoid body if possible (look at the pic for below for an idea of appearance, you choose her name)
  • Fiercely loyal and obedient
  • Strongly rooted anchor that keeps her in the place I command her to be
  • Able to completely bathe a 30-foot area with a powerful golden light
  • This light is the physical representation of intense feelings and thoughts about wealth, prosperity, abundance, money, riches, good luck, luxury, opulence, and extravagance
  • This light/intent projected by the servitor will have a strong influence so that it will penetrate the minds of all those who are hit by its golden light
  • This light/intent, once making contact with me or any other person within its radius of influence will force us to have intense thoughts about wealth, prosperity, abundance, money, riches, good luck, luxury, opulence, and extravagance
  • These thoughts that the servitor creates will be so intense that they will deeply affect my mind and those within her sphere of influence. These thoughts will saturate the subconscious and they will help show my positive qualities, leadership abilities during job interviews, enhance my charisma and confidence to the interviewer, show my work history as a vital asset.

Thanks, Peace and Blessings!

you can create her name from the above words. Just a suggestion for a small change.

Fiercely loyal and obedient servant.

Craigslist jobs section.

1 Like

Flo (pronounced flow) Yes. I get it.

Someone PM’ed me and suggested that I no longer ask for help like this on BALG.

Now, I understand what that person is saying and why s/he said it.

Thank you all for your suggestions.

1 Like