I need a spirit for money and luck

For what it’s worth, perhaps take any job going at the moment in your area?

I can vouch for Damon Brand’s Magickal Job Seeker booklet. I had some stunning results with it.

I like the idea that @ReverendInsanity put forward; even a few nights at a bar/cafe can do wonders if you work some magick to get customers to tip you well. I did that many many moons ago, and I can attest to using a combo of Florida water and kanganga, with perhaps a currency bill stuffed into the water and made into a spray that you can apply. I’ve had good success with hoodoo style fast money formulas which I made myself.

If buying anything is truly a problem right now, I’d also defer to servitor magick. Create one to hunt you a steady job that pays on time. You might even want to command the servitor to help you save and spend wisely.

Other than that, try Bune for some quick cash.

I personally don’t go in for gambling magick, but that is only because I have never had to use it.

On a final note, since you say you are from an Islamic background, call out to the djiin and see if they will help. I’m not overly familiar with djinn magick, but I come from a Middle Eastern country, where people are known to call upon the djinn to bring them fast wealth.

Good luck

1 Like

Really i want change my situation, iam so poor… i dont like to work 12 hours daily and get paid 100 USD in month this is Not fair this is scam… people work 12 h to 16 h and get paid 100 USD is this fair and good? I prefer work with a very wealthy deamon how can i do that?

1 Like

Corona virus stop everything here, people here go sleep at 8 pm

No one can exit he’s home after 8 pm

hello, no spirit is going to make you rich overnight if you are not willing to work, magic does not work like that, much less if you are a beginner, it requires dedication, study, development of faculties, magic is not the easy way to the satisfaction of any wish

5 Likes

@Baron You have already been asked once already to properly introduce yourself as is the rule of this forum. We should not have to ask you again, so before you make any more posts, CLICK ON THE LINK PROVIDED and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. Failure to do so will result in the removal of any subsequent posts you make or possible suspension of your account until our rule is respected.

handIntro

2 Likes

Done

You could try Claunek, Bune, Shax, Raum, Salas’ash, there are Carl Nagel books with evocations for the first two, but I suppose none will do anything for you if you are not willing to work for yourself.

2 Likes

What you mean by working in myself? What should i do?

what I said before, dedication, study, meditation, personal alchemy …

1 Like

it not fair. Nothing in this world is. you don’t want to work 12 hour job day, but other people would still begrudgingly or gladly do that.

Do you suffer from fatigue/illness or impatience? Is that why you don’t want 12hour work week? then practice wim hof method and “lifting the sky qigong”.

Do the 12 hour thing until you have enough money to open your own stall. Then as a F*** you to your boss, you could open up the stall in front or near his shop (Sorry for cursing).

3 Likes

I understand.

1 Like

Even daemon or djinn or what have need you to have some sort of method to earn you money.
As long as you endure, youll be fine

1 Like

gambling isnt’ the way to go if you don’t have continued income that covers basics needs. Gambling is more potential supplement income after basics are met. Because it takes time to figure out and to discipline self to make it profitable. its still require time, effort and study so it’s not a get rich quick method. Gambling should only be with extra money your willing to lose not the money that are for living expense.

sure there are people who win mega millions lotto by random buying stopping at gas station but you are more successful getting hit by lightning to wake you up. lol.

just on top of my head, demons dealing with gambling or money and numbers is Asmoday. nitika, clauneck, bune and volac.

2 Likes

Have you read pyramid incantation?

Bune

2 Likes

My dear, everything is not money, so calm down first and fo the needful

1 Like

Bad idea. It’s hard to say how he will react to the curse.

2 Likes

Duchess Bune would be a good choice.

1 Like

no, but I have had good results with black seals, I recommend it

1 Like