I need a help evoking/making a pact with Dantalion

I’m pretty new to all these stuffs and I’m pretty new to this forum also.

I’m studying Philosophy in the university and I’m my final year, my first semester final exams are coming up in a very few days and it’s not like I don’t read, I study but no matter how much I try to I just don’t remember these things I need to be intelligent and I need this academic excellence, my grades are really bad and it’s only a magic that can revive me in this final year and of course I’m not expecting a magic but if an expert can help me in reaching out to Dantalion I will definitely put in the work on my ends too. I need Dantalion in my life this moment. Please help me.

1 Like

try this:

good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sorry, but you are not going to be able to make a pact with a demon to pull your ass out of the fire in so little time, especially as a beginner with no experience.

We are not a Wizards ‘R’ Us where you can get free ritual done when you need it. We get asked far too often, and most of us have neither the time nor inclination to do so.

Instead, why don’t you try chanting this mantra I received from the archangel Metatron before studying, to help you retain information?

6 Likes

So on top of all the other advice, I will also add that given what you want here, Dantalion isn’t even the correct choice. If you’re looking to ace your university courses, an entity like Crocell from the goetia would be a much better choice to go with

6 Likes

I really appreciate this, I need to contact you on a personal level? How can I please?

1 Like

What made you decide on that particular spirit?

1 Like

Wow and now Crocell is new to me also, I need to send you a personal message or something please?

1 Like

You’re too new to send personal messages. Just ask your questions here in the thread

1 Like

Oh right… please tell me a bit about Crocell…I searched the thread but I found little or none about Crocell.

1 Like

Well, he basically can improve your ability to learn…especially if its something like a university course. So you would summon him and ask him to help you ace your course. The thing is though, if the test is only a few days out, im not sure how much this will help you. But if you’re worried about failing the course, there is another route. here is a story of a guy that was flunking his math class, and he summoned Asmoday in order for to pass the class with a higher grade than he deserved based on his grades. Its worth a read.

1 Like

Okay this is a very good question.

This is the post that led me to this forum yesterday

And the more reason is the whole ‘Dantalion Influence or whatever he does’ feels ‘very’ philosophical to me and this is the more reason why I feel like I’m bent on invoking Dantalion cos he is all about knowledge, mind, social skills and all.

This is what my academic life is all about, and wouldn’t you think the same too? Please let me know what you think :weary:

1 Like

You’re falling slowly in the obsessive Dantalion’s game. If you are not a magician with experience, please, avoid this kind of practices, I’m just advicing, you can end regretting it.

2 Likes

Please tell me what I need to do

1 Like

DarkestKnight already did. That’s good advice, but no-one can do it for you. You have actually try.

3 Likes

You were already given an option, but you seem to be ignoring it. No one is going to do the magick for you, so instead of coming on here and asking the same thing over and over again, and wasting more time, perhaps you should be actually studying for this test that you say is so important instead of begging for something you can’t even do.

7 Likes

I thought I was supposed to ask questions ? Lol

1 Like

You have been doing the same question a lot of times…

2 Likes

You’re not “asking questions,” though. You are repeating yourself over and over, and ignoring the replies you don’t like. You have been told by multiple people, that a pact with Dantalion won’t help your situation, yet you keep asking anyway, instead of actually taking the advice you’ve been given, and doing something to help yourself.

4 Likes

This is off topic, but can you elaborate on this? What obsession game?

1 Like

Dantalion’s a demon that can obsesse people and play with their minds, believe me. You just need to read his description in the Ars Goetia to realise that. If you are interested you can read my post about the pact that I did with Dantalion.

5 Likes