I manifested a car...... Trouble is

Past couple of weeks I’ve been thinking about wanting a mustang. Dreaming of how I can get one and afford it. I REALLY want a 71 Mach (my dream car. That and a black 41 Studebaker with the suicide doors) but a Mustang to say the least. Well…

This past weekend a local dealership has one they are getting ready to put up for sale very soon. A sharp black beauty 2017. They never ever get Mustangs on their lot. Problem. Its a standard. I can drive one (I just havent in a very very very long time). I just don’t like them.

My point? I didnt manifest a AUTOMATIC Mustang LMAO

7 Likes

:heart_eyes:

It’s ok, the point is you manifested a Mustang. You’ll get past the fact it’s a standard once you take her out on the road a few times…

…that, or go back to the drawing board and manifest what you really want, an automatic.

I have a silver 2018 convertible Mustang and I LOVE her.

7 Likes

I drove my exhusbands (well current at the time) standard mustang and HATED it lol.

Guess I will get a bit specific. My man told me about it and I told him it had been on my mind a lot lately. He was low key impressed lol. He started telling me about that site where they deliver the cars to you.

I just paid a bunch of stuff off so im not sure i wanna buy (or should i say have any monthly payments) anything right now. Straight up money to buy outright would be pretty amazing though…

3 Likes

Remember to welcome it warmly, even if you don’t buy it: in my own view, which has worked pretty well for me, it’s an Ambassador for its kind.

And:

5 Likes

How coincidental, that’s exactly where I bought mine. It was a smooth process from start to finish.

2 Likes

Oh I do and I hope whomever buys it takes very good care of it. I already thanked the Universe and said sorry for not being more specific. I looked at it yesterday from the street and it is so very nice!!!

@QueenMustang I guess if I really wanted to talk him into it, I could but not sure I want to talk “HIM” into or get the car on my own.

2 Likes

Oh dear…

My man came and informed me… The car is indeed an automatic (he said when he looked inside it, it was dark and looked like a standard shift). He said “You wanna test drive it tomorrow”

Me- “Dude I manifested that car. You REALLY think I should be test driving that???” If it’s bought that is all on him lol

7 Likes

Congratulations!
And I mean that.

Al.

1 Like

Well we test drove the car. It’s amazing. Sleek, fast, perfect.

Trouble is we have our house up for sale and considering moving. I really didn’t expect this to manifest so soon. I truly wasn’t trying for it right now. We paid a bunch of bills off and getting requalified for a loan in 11 days. If that car can stay there 12 without being bought. We want it lol. Just cant YET…

5 Likes

Time to learn stick shift.

You can put a hold order in so you will be first in line to get it if you want it.

I already know how to drive a stick/standard. I just don’t like them. And it’s been over 20 years since I’ve driven one. I would prefer not to have one personally. This one is an automatic so we’re good lol

I’m sending a servitor to the car while I wait and decide. He called back about the car just waiting to the guy to call back again.

1 Like

Well the car came home with us today. No issues and the dealer even sweetened the deal. Couldn’t be happier with it, Now time to Goth/Metal it out (just a tad but gonna make her mine).

5 Likes

It was meant for you! Congratulations on a successful manifestation. And for your new “baby”!

2 Likes

Thank you!! We even broke her in a bit yesterday. She’s a sweet car and we are very happy with our new “baby”.

Think im gonna see about a new embroidery machine (I do have a sewing business so it would be an “expense”) Need a multi needle. Gonna work on that next.

2 Likes

Interesting, I seldom ever feel any connection to automatics!

1 Like

Me too! I love to drive a standard shift especially in snow.

Honestly I’m not a car person at all. Hell to be honest, I hate driving lol

But I do love “her”

It’s still a bit a of a shock…

1 Like