I’m so confused rn

I don’t know if this has to do with spirits but I just find this very odd. It was 12 am and I dozed off for a few minutes max, no longer then 3 minutes. To wake up and find that it’s 12:58 am. How does that happen? When I wake up it feels like I wasn’t there but came back.

1 Like

Time is an illusion…I once look at the clock…it was like 11:15 or so…I blinked or probably dozed off for a few minutes I opened my eyes and the time went backwards to like 11:13

You can’t make this shut up

2 Likes

It happens to my when I meditate
Once it felt like 5 max 10 min but when I looked at clock it was 50+ minutes passed

1 Like

Yea I thought I meditated for maybe an hour today but ended up doing like 2 1/2 -3,. But it is really easy to have that moment feel like it was only 5 minutes and it be alot longer for sleep I think what happened is your didn’t go your ten so you litterally couldn’t remember any of the time you were sleeping

1 Like

This has happened to me on many occasions. A 30 minute meditation session turns into an hour in the blink of an eye.

Frequently I will meditate and I will get so deep into it that even reasonably loud noises will not shake me out of it.

1 Like