I’m new to all this

just an fyi, if you introduce yourself and tell others about you and what you want to achieve everyone will be able to help better, it’s also part of the rules

8 Likes

I think sigils are a great starting point for beginners.

8 Likes

Lucifer is good with beginners

7 Likes

“Your Deamon” and “See something cool”?
You’re off to a “great” start.

Post up in the intro thread but also there’s a search feature on this forum, please use it to find spells or research demons.

Also here’s something you should seriously read.

4 Likes

Here ya go. This should help you to get a good foundation for understanding magick.

3 Likes

Hey I’m new here. I see the forum for introducing yourself, but I can’t figure out how to make my own post. Can you please help me figure out how? I see how to post a new topic but not how to make a post in the intro part.
If you can help me I would really appreciate it

2 Likes

there should be a “reply” button right at the bottom of the last post in the thread, along some other buttons that say “bookmark” “share” etc. hopefully i gave you the answer you needed owo

2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: New member intro

I am new to this and need a mentor

my name is Russil being in many initiations like palo mayombe, palo kimbiza, budu, mason. looking to learn more, I am new to this and need a mentor also looking for Spanish forum.
thank you

@RUSSIL Please introduce yourself properly in the correct place. CLICK HERE:

intro3

1 Like

Hi Guys My name is Henry I am new to this, and I am into Left Hand Path and Black Magick!!

I am trying to better my life and achieve goals of becoming financially independent and Healthy so that

can peruse my passion of becoming an online musician and influencer!! Question: Can Black Magick

lead one to feeling of self worth and higher self esteem??

Welcome @Clarence_Dudley Please CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and properly introduce yourself in the correct place:

intro3

1 Like

I suggest you get Raymond Buckland’s Practical Candle Burning Magick. Learn some sort of meditation and keep it up.

Hello everyone. I’m new on this blog and i thank you for having me, i will that we can all gain in some way from this. Thank you.

Welcome @Bearpaw It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself, and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0