I’m at the end of my rope!

Is there any one willing to take a little personal one on one time with me to look at some things I have and maybe answer some questions? I’m at the end of my rope and literally begging for a little guidance from someone experienced.

3 Likes

Ok lets see what you got.

3 Likes

Always

2 Likes

Yup , ask away

2 Likes

Oh wow! Thanks you guys! Well I’ve got a picture in my living room that has changed since being put up. Seems like every day there’s something different. I’m going to add a few with this post so you can see. I know I have some sort of contract but thought it was with my friend but after reading some on here I think it’s a contract that I had in a past life. I’m still New to all of this. I also just found out which demon is assigned to my birthday. That would be Valefor. He showed up in this picture last Friday but I had no clue what so ever who or what he was. I’ve had several things go missing in my house. Well It seems he can be quite the little thief. Lol so since I know there’s something with me and him I just need to find out what and from when but I have no success in accessing my Akashic Records nor Past life regression. So below are the pics. I don’t have one of what it looked like when I got it but I’ll post them in order and circle the things that have shown up on it. The first one was noticed last year after having a dream I found the thing on the right under The Illumination Spell of the Seeker. The second pic, top right two greyish looking blobs lol. Been there for a few weeks. Third pic top right, those 3 things appeared last Friday and as you can see those are NOT subtle changes!.

1 Like

I’ve tried summoning Lucifer and Satan and Cain. My third eye is open and I can see and feel energy but I guess my summoning skills suck. So needless to say this Valefor looks pretty scary lol where would be the best place to learn about him before I try summoning him? I mean I’m pretty sure that’s who’s in the picture. I’ve also done some mirror stuff. I’m getting better Bc at first I would get scared and stop Bc I would start changing. Now not only do I change but I have a glowing white light/orb thing that surrounds me.

1 Like

I can tell you some stuff that will help.

Grounding. I was in my head too much, confused by psychic input and ideas that I was putting too much of my energy into.

Meditation and wellness. Chakra work.

This stuff will at the very least help you as you try to figure out whatever’s going on.

2 Likes

So Valefor would be your personal guy then. My suggestion is (and some may disagree with me) but go right to the eye of the tippy top of the pyramid. Lucifer is Supreme god head here so get in good with him and he will make sure everything else falls nice, neat and clean into place. When dealing with spirits individually and directly you are at the mercy and good graces of said spirit and it could help you or not, it could even ignore you completely or you could unwittingly make yourself an opportunity to it, and for fuck sake don’t piss it off or you’re in for a universe of hurt. See Lucifer is god himself his famine aspect being Hecate and so as my experience has been and my working system operates I make him my main focus of adoration and gratitude. I don’t worship Lucifer because he asks me to like some other gods (not going to mention any names here) because he doesn’t ask for your worship or adoration instead you get to know him and you simply can’t help yourself because his magnificence is so beyond comprehension that you become enamored and love and worship of him is simply something that comes out of you. He gains your adoration because he actually deserves it and not because he wrote on some stone tablet that you have to do it or be punished. When you build this relationship with him he will then begin to assign spirits to you for the things you need. The amazing part of this is that these spirits will do whatever you need even if they don’t like you personally although most of them probably will like you. In addition you are in a position which you need not be in fear of any force of this universe. Most likely aside from your personal spirit and this isn’t for sure but King Paimon will take the lead as he is most loyal to Lucifer and in great appreciation of those that are as well. King Paimon is beloved by almost everyone who works with him. A teaching spirit is then assigned to you, for me it was President Camio for you it could be someone else who knows. As time goes on and situations and events come up Lucifer will assign you other spirits who’s specialties and areas of expertise match up to those situations specifically. This entire process of this particular path is one of a personal connection through the guidance of lucifer towards claiming your own godhood.
Begin your training with my Original Void Meditation in my Psychic development for the magician thread. This path is Pylon Le Nechash. Not for everyone but I am a living example of the success of this path as are almost all who take it. Best of luck and whatever you choose to do on your path I hope it works out for you. My door is usually open and I’m usually willing to help.

1 Like

Thank you so very much!!!

1 Like