I learned to Control my genitals and body temperature, defeated addiction

For anyone who wants to control their body heat try
the six healing sounds by mantak chia.

Try the sounds for the Kidneys and triple warmer especially (chooo, heee). The triple warmer is the organ responsible for regulating body temperature to the optimal state and kidney is water element and has strong ties to the yang sexual energy of individuals in chinese medicine.
these two sounds really quelled my morning wood and halted my random horny moments.
tummo and wim hof method also works.

As for controlling my genitals
, I listened to hindu moon and sun mantras.
Moon represents yin and placates yang(me being horny). Have to be careful tho. I lost a lot of yang through masturbation.IF I listened too much I would get yin deficiency symptoms
Sun mantra on the other hand replenish the yang I ejaculated out on my masturbation spree, a really healing experience .Had to be careful with this one too else Id get horny again.

together they both serve as a foundation in controlling yin and yang and by extension body temperature.

Then there was testicular breathing(safe) and vajroli mudra(not safe) and a modified the big draw that really made me able to control my pp.

Ive only practiced vajroli in the last few weeks coming up, but I can attest to the efficacious power of it. When I practice it Im able to practice testicular breathing with more clarity and I can sustain a boner for a significantly longer period of time.

The member of BALG who informed me of vajroli said that by practicing without the supervision of a guru, one can permanently damage their dick. I can understand why, Im barely able to hold the position for 15 seconds without a feeling that IM going to break something. Ive discontinued the exercise under his advice,opting for another technique that entail directing chi and awareness to the penis and visualising it erect, but it worked wonders while I did it for those 2-3 weeks.

I also found a technique called drawing the moon, that is extremely similar to vajroli mudra, and Is safe to practice.

Big draw modified by me, is another mantak chia technique.
I modified it in a way more suited to me as I dont jerk off, Im more of a humper.Thank god Im anonymous and no one knows I just admitted that to strangers.

After practicing big draw, when I masturbate these days Im able to hold just enough mental clarity to stop myself from ejaculating. No I do not feel any sort of discomfort from esentially blueballing myself.

Even when I do orgasm, I manage to control my sexual muscles from spurting out any fluid besides a little precum.
In fact after 8 seconds of time now I can get up and go about my day after an orgasm.
Aside from a small amount of fluid that just barely wets my foreskin, no fluid is ejaculated.
Truly what mantak chia describes as multi orgasmic.

I think Im forgetting to include something feel free to point out what it is or ask question

7 Likes

I remembered one of the things I forgot. I need to learn silence.
Im still forgetting something else tho, help me out with that.
Thank you Lady eva anyway

2 Likes

I think your words will help others, including many who’d otherwise feel ashamed to ask for help.

If people didn’t share what they have accomplished, the art would never move forwards, because we’d all be starying with nothing.

4 Likes

next step for you is full body/ spirit orgasm, no ejaculate

its insane

1 Like

you have my interest, I’ll definetly study that then thank you

Not to mention, if people stayed silent, we wouldn’t have the 72 Demons of the Goetia, The Spirits of the Kingdoms of Flame, the Angels and the Archangels, the known Elementals, the Olympic Spirits, and many more.

1 Like