I keep seeing signs from Lucifer?

Hello all!

I stumbled upon this website while doing research for my current situation! I keep seeing art, imagery, and symbols all relating to Lucifer. This is the first time I have ever gotten this many signs (?) all within a span of a month. They happen about every day or every other day. I feel like this is a very obvious message but I have no way to go about finding out the meaning. Could anyone give me advice or somewhat of an explanation on what is happening to me? Thank you so much in advance!

1 Like

Welcome @jackolanterns It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introdcue themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Thats what he did for me. Honostly the time it all started was this huge 10 minute storm and after that my little sister starts bringing up Lucifer and conspiracy theories about him. She has no connection to the occult. After that I just see his sigil everywhere. Once I payed attention to it and started my research on him it all stopped. So I’d go with the flow. Start researching and once comfortable ask him if he put those signs out there.

1 Like

im guessing if the signs are correct, he wants you to contact him

If he wants you to contact him I see that has blessing as Lucifer has seen your potential and probably wants to help unleash your potential. Go for it. The best thing you could do is to contact him. He is an amazing being.