I keep getting sexual advances

Ha. You said my point better than I was was about to Purple. That can be a lot of it. Guys (girls too but society doesn’t hold it against them) can get easily into the mode of wanting attention or validation and it comes off as desperate and needy. When one is confident in oneself and can be more indifferent, it’s like cat nip.

You tapped into a huge piece of psychology which is humans often want what rejects and does not want them. It’s stupid but true especially since most people carry around massive levels of unhealed trauma due to parental abuse, neglect, or attachment styles developed in infancy.

As much as society and TV preach that girls want the shy nerd who stays at home eating Cheetos and playing Fortnite, it’s all a fantasy. You have to develop yourself into your best self. Be energetically what you want to attract.

Btw, when I say guys/girls it can also be true dynamic for same sex/gay. It’s more about the gender role (which can be male or female).

Couldn’t of said it better. All the confidence, assertiveness and indifference isn’t shit if you’re not your “best self”.

Whatever that stuff the OP is doing to get these women, I hope that he tells us.

Yes.

Fin.

P.S. But, it’s no secret that women are attracted to gay guys because they think that they’re “safe”. What is the term that is used these days for these women? “Fag Hag”?

1 Like

You have some good points there. It’s a combination, though. The qualities you mentioned do actually attract many women on their own and will get them to a point. Think of how many women you’ve seen who keep going back to an asshole who treats her like crap just because he’s generating very strong emotions. In many cases, it’s not the women being evil shrews (sometimes it might be), it’s that most guys generate no emotions at all. They’re just boring.

It’s also one reason why women are sometimes attracted to gays guys. They can have a male who is interested in the same things they are (clothes, shopping, etc.) who probably is more in touch with their emotions (though a straight guy showing the same would be immediately discarded), and also many gay friends at lest that I have take fitness more seriously than most straight people I know.

I adore women (you might say they’re my life’s work in many ways), but generally they’re not as complicated as people try to make them out to be. We are just taught from a young age that life should be different than what it is.

1 Like

:roll_eyes: perhaps you can make a post on the exact ritual you did so the 20 million people that join up asking how to get women to sleep with them can take note.

3 Likes