I just want to share some of my favorite books in my collection as well as some books I'm still reading

Here are my favorite books in my collection so far that I have experience with.

512B9twmWjL.AC_SY780 518v6yoxQ-L.AC_SY1000 512pXuiV9WL.AC_SY780 51otN+houVL.AC_SY780 51OwFjwnsqL.AC_SY1000 41iRH9QGmxL.AC_SY1000 51kCSe19ppL.AC_SY780 41iYYvGxKLL.AC_SY780

And here are some books I’m still reading but I feel like they will be in my favorites list of my collection too.

41p-jTg+atL.AC_SY1000 41sLB2mYh2L.AC_SY1000 51jXzlgaj3L.AC_SY1000 51HUIc2TqYL.AC_SY1000 41w82Ea+-kL.AC_SY780 41QbP0oL2jL.AC_SY780 41SLlsA-ZsL.AC_SY780 41wk4TGiDsL.AC_SY1000

11 Likes

How has your experience been with angels of alchemy , I’m reading it now again !

1 Like

That’s surprising you listed “magical seduction’ it’s hands down Damon Brand’s most criticized book as far as results go.

I enjoyed it because of the Latin and ritual 2 can be adapted for so many entities.

1 Like

I have found that angels of alchemy does work really well if you want internal change such as change to certain personality traits or to improve certain personality traits

Yeah I mean magickal seduction worked for me pretty well. But like all magick not everything is going to work for everybody.

1 Like

I did the one with the angel of pleasure , suddenly got a week off work by chance and went on a little trip :blush:

1 Like

That’s great, it’s definitely a very effective book. Thank you for sharing your experience on here I have been practicing and studying magick and occult philosophy for 12 years now. And I’m actually planning on publishing some of my personal grimoires because I have a unique process that works rediculously well.

1 Like

There are a lot of gallery of magic books… Isn’t that a little one-sided? :thinking:

2 Likes

At the same time I’d have to agree with the OP the books that helped me the most into constructing a firm believe into the occult were the ones in the GoM

Not that other weren’t usefull, just that this edition is very potent especially if like me you were a total beginner and wasn’t sure about the whole magik thing, at least to me.
But to learn deeper & go deeper into your own very magik capability it’s not the line I’ve followed so far

PS : I still consider myself a beginner even tho I get so much results since a few months and keep getting more and more profound experiences through hardwork & dedication

1 Like

That is so totally awesome! Great work!!!

1 Like

These aren’t all my books these are just my top favorite ones. I have over 100 books on magick and occult philosophy from many different authors. As I said before I’ve been practicing and studying magick and occult philosophy for 12 years now. So my collection is actually more books then I can post here all at once.

1 Like

I’ve been curious about “Planetary Magick” for the last year or so. I keep being drawn to it on amazon. I have a vague idea on what it’s about. Can you elaborate a bit on what it can do for you?

1 Like

Okay sure thing… it’s basically a advanced text book on planetary magick and it goes through everything from neophyte teachings to adept teachings. It was written by Metilda Dennings who was one of the founders of a planetary magick order called the Aurum Solis. I highly recommend this book not only as a text book but also a reference book on planetary magick. Because it has literally everything from recipes for planetary oil and incense to correspondences to invocations of the planets to the Angels, God’s, and ruling olympian spirits of the planets. I really do highly recommend this book to someone that is serious about learning planetary magick but if you are not serious about planetary magick than I really wouldn’t bother getting it.

1 Like

Honestly, if I ever did get into planetary magick it would be a kind of side project for me, I have so many other things going on. I see you have Lucifer and the Hidden Demons as well. That’s an amazing book. Before I got that book I used to think if I ever decided to work with demons it would be with lots of “protection” from Archangels with all the Solomonic trappings. Using the rituals in that book was the first time I worked with demons and it was such a positive experience I continued to work almost exclusively with demons, without the angels.

1 Like

Yeah, I actually started working with Angels and Archangels long before I started working with Demons. So whenever I work with Demons it’s kind of second nature for me to do the Archangelic circle of power ritual before I start working with the Demons. But I find the Demons don’t feel insulted or threatened by the Archangelic circle of power ritual in particular. Because all you’re doing is calling on the Archangels to empower and protect whatever ritual you’re doing you’re not actually threatening them by doing the Archangelic circle of power ritual. But that’s my way of going about things when it comes to working with Demons everyone has a different approach though.

2 Likes

No they’re not insulted by this. Evocation carried out the old strictly Solomonic way is much more of an open provocation, but just casting the Archangelic circle is not an insult. It’s not something I do, but I get it.