I just have to ask?

Tonight while working in my temple area…I gazed into the flat, black mirror for a while to see a spirit I had called turn into two different appearances…not surprising…but then I closed my eyes for a moment…and I saw a female dressed in a royal blue blazer with a light light sweater underneath…she had black hair which was cut short and attractive…more like the pixie french cut…and she was sitting there gazing into a crystal ball…watching me…what the heck…

I was very surprised as it was very, very vivid…she never said anything other than a quiet mental thought form that the friends with benefits was going to be a good working…

Now, was it any of you gals here watching me in that ball? If it was…then I can certainly tell all the guys here that they have one cute gal watching the action here…and she is darn worth getting in touch with if you are single…lol. She is very striking.

Maxx

Must have been necromaster

rofl Darkness, Im sure he will appreciate that :stuck_out_tongue:

come to think of it…it did look somewhat like him wearing a wig…

Maxx

I received a telephone call this morning with the possible identity of this person…I have not met her yet…

Maxx

Yea I enjoy dressing like a woman and spying on people with my crystal ball

from now on I will wear my Dolly Parton wig and we will have a ball…crystal ball, that is…

Uncle Fester

If she was tall and thin with a pixie cut it sounds like you were speaking to my dream girl! Lol…especially if she had some style and a bit of ink!

LOL…then I am jealous of you…

Maxx