I heard Lilith is dangerous. Is it true?

Ahahahahahahaahahaha. And he was alive to write in the forum after that? Man there is plenty of people who lives in imaginary world.
Edit: The best tool of the practitioner is his brain. Don’t believe in things which you read in occult forums. If you believe the world if full with great magicians. :smiley:

1 Like

Well it depends on your Magick and the way you work with them. Mostly we will experience things that ‘normal’ people won’t experience. But it’s not my goal to get crazy and I won’t

2 Likes

I just cannot ignore the brilliant fact thar you used the world “cojones” :joy:

2 Likes

true every one is diffrent thus the entity is diffrent with each of us like my master furfur is humble sweet and pateint with me but can be hard on others stricter n unwilling even it is ll about your intent and approch to them what you need wat you ak your tone respect all these come into play lilith isnt as bad as ppl say she is i havennt spoken to her but ive seen evocations on her n lots of ppl speak about her she drew her symbol on the guy in the vid.

3 Likes

Any entity is dangerous only if you’re stupid. And I mean out to control them, bind them, use them or talk shit to them. Some of the things I read that people say they’ve done or do to make themselves look badass are ridiculous. Be respectful and you can’t go wrong. These being exist without you and need nothing from you. If they come to you, act right.

That’s not to say you won’t be tested. I’ve found that the more “ dangerous” entities feel you out to see if you’re serious or wasting their time. Lucifer has been with me a long long time watching so he knew all about me already. But others didn’t. So you may have an easier time with one versus another.

Know what you want and where you’re coming from when you call. Be willing to open your mind and step past your comfort zone. I’ll give you an example of something Queen Beleth shared with me . I asked her why people are so afraid of her. Now when you read about her you’ll see she will frighten you but if you offer a big glass of wine she will befriend you. Easy right? Get scared and risk getting fucked with or offer wine? No brainer. She explained to me and showed me in images that people are afraid of real love. They accept the quick and temporary satisfaction instead of being brave and pushing forward. Just like offering the wine instead of being brave. They take the easy route and maybe get something in return but miss out on all the other things the person/ entity has to offer. That’s where this comes from.

Throw your expectations away. Lilith is motherly and seductive at the same time. She has experienced loss and betrayal from those she loved so keep that in mind. She’s shown me how to use my pain as power in a constructive way and remain soft and hopeful and not jaded. She is fiercely loyal to her own and expects the same in return.

15 Likes

Amen, or blessed be ;-). That’s a beautiful lesson

3 Likes

@Borgy! Where have you been?!!! :hugs:

2 Likes

You are welcome :pray:
It is a pleasure to cheer people up :grin: :raising_hand_woman:
huge_balls_south_park

3 Likes

That’s not necessarily true, because fear of the unknown is a common reaction for starters. The only way fear can cause trouble is the premises of our intentions, rather than that fear is something that triggers a repercussion just for the sake of a primal reaction.

Let’s say that our reactions towards spirits, in general, and demons, in particular, has to go through different reactional stages. Especially when the spirit specifically manifest in their darker, lower frequency form:

• Fear
  • Intimidation
  • Relaxation

These three stages is pretty natural, if the true intention of the spirit is not to hurt you or to scare you and feed off of the energies of these reactions. Emotional reactionary feeding are easily handled by not showing fear towards the manifestation, but fear in itself has nothing to do with having lack of respect towards the spirit.

It’s all about the approach and it’s intentions, whether the manifestation are dark, light or neutral. A continuity of fear can cause trouble in the long run, but it’s not something that’s written in stone.

3 Likes

Lmao!!! Thats ha fact !!! Hahaha!!!