I have the names of all persons that interviewed for a job I want

Hey guys, went in an interview for a job I know is mine. Got a call inviting me to a second interview. I have all the names of the 15 ppl they interviewed for the position.

I did strong occult work from the moment I sent out my resume for this job to bag it and also my qualifications and experience match up exactly with the job. However, I don’t want to leave any stone unturned as I’ve gotten wind that one of these 15 has an inside connection and is being tapped for the position. I don’t know the name of this person.

Does anyone have any ideas for one single spell that I can use for all these other candidates to ensure they are unsuccessful in getting this job.

I’ve done very good work to get this job but I’m wondering if I should do even more since a connected person is in the mix. My thinking is that even if you’re connected if you do poorly in comparison to me there is no way you should get the job and the magick plus my competence will ensure this.

Anyway rambling a bit, I would be grateful for your opinions.

1 Like

Evoke King Paimon. He can do this.

1 Like

Do you still have practical djinn magic? there’s a ritual in there to ruin competition, and another one for competition but I can’t remember the specifics. It’s prefect for this and you don’t need the names I don’t think but it wont hurt. This isn’t one I’ve used, but I still swear by djinn magic. They move fast as lighting if they take up your cause.

1 Like

If you can have that can you name me the rite? I may have the need for it.

2 Likes

The other is to weaken competition. It also would jive and complement the ritual to expand the flaws of others.

1 Like

Me? It’s in Corwin Hargroves Practical Djinn Magick.

I’ve had a lot of success with his methods, and have even applied them to djinn outside of his Paradigm.

3 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Sow discord between the other 14 and the person giving the interview. Personal method is to get a rusted tin container (plastic works too for different reasons), submerge an egg in war-water for awhile, place the names of the 14 others in the container, place the sigil of Lilith on top of the container, crack the egg into the rusted tin container shells and all, and start shaking.

2 Likes

Freezing spell on the named candidate or some kind of targeted magick to sow discord in their relationship w/ their sponsor/the interviewer. Combine with King Belial or King Paimon or another entity to boost your presence in the eyes of the interviewer/decision-maker.

2 Likes

Hi everyone thanks for all the replies @Keteriya thanks I used the jinn book for the first time with the ritual you suggested. They were def present weird :candle: flame color and strange flickering which I’ve never experienced. @thatrandomguy thanks I did your method too. @Veil I’m doing yours today.

Let me update you guys on this madness so when I got the call I was not given a time for the interview. I was told that an email would be sent with the time of the interview and confirming the date. When I saw no email forthcoming I thought the interview was postponed. On Friday at 9:23 am I received an email informing me that the interview was at 10:00 pm. At 9:40 am I received a call asking me if I received the email I said yes and I mentioned that no email prior to now was sent with the time. I was asked if that means that I am not prepared and why did I call to find out the time if I did not receive the email. Can you believe that but this is what happens when you’re trying to throw an interview.

Anyway, I did the interview inappropriate questions that I were asked included zodiac sign, marital status, if I have kids, if I plan to have kids, where did I grow up, where do I live now and if I’m SURE I’m single. All of these came from ONE woman she also asked me what did my termination letter say from a bank job I had years ago. She seemed to have some connection at that bank.

The interview left me livid and also wounded. I am going to channel this energy into a nasty curse for her. Anyway, what are your thoughts on all of this, thanks in advance for sharing your opinions.

1 Like

Brand’s Magickal Job Seeker book is always a solid choice. There are two rituals that apply to you. “To increase appeal to employers” and “to win a job”.

3 Likes

She sounds nasty. And if she would be your superior at the job then it sounds like it would not be a good time working there. Also, zodiac sign? Wtf :laughing: I have never heard of employers asking such a thing before.

There are two ways you could go about this. Sure, you could curse her. Or, you could cast some other working to revise the entire interview, make her think highly/warmly of you, and make her think you’d be perfect for the job.

1 Like

@Veil lol yes she would be the person I would report to…nasty piece of work. Everyone I’ve told this story to seems particularly shocked at the zodiac sign but I find her asking if I’m sure that I’m single to be far more shocking. Yes you do raise a good point going to muster up the energy to do a ritual aimed at having her select me. Honestly, I’m so spent right now though. I have been doing intense work to achieve two goals well really one goal. Ever since the interview I’ve had a migraine and I hardly ever get migraines. Just went out and bought some excedrin migraine tabs.

This is really shady. I find it disturbing that she was so insistent about the relationship status too. (And zodiac)
I would advise you to find another job lol but, depending on your circumstances, you know best

1 Like