I have started creating my own rituals and spells

This started in January of 2024. I had just started reading up about the different ingredients and their significance and started using feeling what’s right and started speaking to the universe in manifestation rituals as well as spells designed to bring me things I am asking for.
Coming to the aftermath, I felt light-headed often, weak, and some times invigorated. It felt like I could conquer the world or I needed a 7 hour long nap.

I can’t speak for the results just yet, but afterwards I often felt great, exhausted, and spent, like after a good workout session. I am not questioning their efficacy, not in anyway, just sharing my physical reaction to the spellwork.

I want to know your experiences with creating your own spells and how they work out for you etcetera. If you are curious, I do manifestation rituals for personal and professional life and I do spells for love for a specific person. Some rituals that I did year last year gave me 100% results, like every single thing I asked for, but have not received any results after that.

Also please share your most successful self created rituals/ spells if any. Would love to learn.

2 Likes

I’ve been working out a basic conjuration structure from the rituals of the pentagram and hexagram for about 2 years. It keeps changing in little ways but i think i have the outward structure down now.

Will soon begin filling the structure in with content to see if the rituals hold. They’re designed to both invoke and evoke, as well as call and banish forces on all levels.

I realized calling spheres using the rituals of the pentagram give LARPy vibes and am working on switching over to hexagram and septagram rituals. Planetary magick hits harder in a more practical way. I’ve also seen energy move really crazy when calling on fixed stars, but that work hasn’t landed yet so i’m still at it.

1 Like

I Love the efforts being made here.
In the past, I’ve also successfully created works and can vouche for their effectiveness.
IMO, a mage’s spell is more effective when it’s given “breath” by the Caster himself.
As long as the workings engage the respected principles of each plane in a cohesive relationship, your spell will be eager.
Good Luck and Please keep me updated

Can you share your 100% working spells if you can?